Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 5 o clock my time today? I wont be able to tell ypu my friend code until then, can I txt it to you?
    Hey, Biosci, I gave a DWlucario code a while back, kinda lost my white card,and got a new black 2,is there any way I can receive a copy of the lucario again? let me know :)
    I'm not free the trade now, but what is a good time to trade you? I pretty much have to go down to the local laundromat and piggyback off the wifi, so i wont be able to communicate with you too well, but i can be there and waiting at anytime tomorrow.
    Oh sorry, could you make that Cresselia set Psyshock, Trick Room, Helping Hand, Icy Wind. Thanks! Really dude, thanks so much for your help!
    Lol yeah i understand why you dont want to RNG an adamant zapdos. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! And yeah Timid, is fine, timid is great actually. If you want to EV them too, that'd be great! I'll tell you the EV spreads, and the items too.

Cresselia@Leftovers 252HP/252Def/4SpDef
    Hitmontop@Fight Gem 124HP/252Atk/132Speed
    Abomasnow@Choice Scarf 20Def/252SpAtk/238Speed
    Heatran@Shuca Berry 4Def/252SpAtk/252Speed
    Heracross@Flame Orb 4HP/252Atk/252Speed

The 6th is Zapdos, but you don't have to worry about that ^^. Thanks dude!
    yo
    sry if we had a misconnection wednesday are you able to trade now?
    Hitmontop*intimidate(adamant)31 ivs all unless proved to be to much of a problem, and the chandelure*flashfire(timid) 31 ivs all HP ice.
    Oh geez i thought you died or something, sorry if you see sporadic and panicky posts on threads, that's just me being scared about not being prepared for regionals. SO. This year I have finally decided to stray away from trick room and develop a more good-stuffy team. So here goes, I won't list items or EV spreads:

Cresselia *Levitate*(Bold) {31/31/31/31/31/31}[Psyshock][Thunder Wave][Skill Swap][Ice Beam]

Hitmontop *Intimidate*(Adamant) {31/31/31/31/31/31}[Fake Out][Close Combat][Wide Guard][Sucker Punch]

Heracross *Guts* (Adamant) {31/31/31/31/31/31}[Close Combat][Megahorn][Rock Slide][Protect]

Abomasnow *Snow Warning* (Modest) {31/30/31/30/31/30}[Blizzard][Sheer Cold][Hidden Power Fire][Giga Drain]

Zapdos *Pressure* (Adamant) {31/31/31/31/31/31}[Drill Peck][Wild Charge][Steel Wing][U-Turn]

Heatran *Flash Fire* (Modest) {31/31/31/31/31/30}[Heat Wave][Earth Power][Hidden Power Ice][Protect]
    Hey Biosci! I was wondering if you could help me out by RNGing a couple mons for me for the Fall Regionals. I'd really appreeciate it if you could, thanks!
    hey i saw one of your posts in a thread and noticed your from hilo, its nice seeing someone from hawaii besides me :P anyways hi im JP :)
    Um...it didn't :P
    Perhaps I shall describe what I'm doing and you might be able to locate the problem:

I first found my parameters by using the date 1/16/12 at 5:00. I would do this by starting the game the second the DS clock hit that time. I did this multiple times until I found my two timer0 values and determined which one appeared more often. After that, I set my IVs and nature, then commenced using the timefinder. After finding a few times, I uploaded them to the reporter and found my initial frame. I started the game at the exact moment that the DS clock displayed the time that I needed to hit. After the game started, I advanced the frame by subracting my initial frame from my designated frame, then switched between two Chatot that I set a voice to with chatter that number of times, and I have so far not hit the nature or IVs that I've been attempting to hit.
    Hehe, I discovered the problem: I had originally tried RNGing on Heartgold, and, being ignorant of that fact, I assumed that I had attempted on White last time, which caused my ID's to be incorrect xD

Not that that's changed my success rate :P
    So if I'm getting the same result every time... why isn't the timer0 giving me two alternating results?
    Thanks! Yeah, I know how that is. I've got some friends on the outer islands who are kind of stuck like that. One used to fly out every chance he got to play the Pokemon TCG but that shit gets expensive.

And that'd some practice matches would be cool! It sure beats Random "Rage Quit" Battles on Wi-fi.
    Just to clear something up, does the 1 second delay ensue after I press A to start the game or the second the screen whites out?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…