Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 3 moves including Sketch, ie 3 moves in total. The other two moves were Captivate and Swagger iirc. Thanks :)
    Antar, I got a 3 move Moody Smeargle on CC :O Is that supposed to happen? >.> Thanks :)

edit: it has Sketch if that matters >.>
    Sorry man, my sister spilled juice on the table and I was cleaning it up, and then right when I was about to finish, she spilled it again!!! Sorry :( Maybe we can battle another time.
    Isn't it 4 days to Oct 1? >.> I thought you were referring to that :O nvm if I'm wrong haha x.x /me confused @.@
    It worked! How would I run it for multiple teams?

Edit: And got my modification working for higher and lower stats. Need lots of tests to tune the values though.
    It's giving me a lot of syntax errors, no changes to your code so far (except file = open('baseStats.json') to file = open('C:/Users/Eric/Documents/Eric/Projects/baseStats.json') which made it not give me errors before), and I have TA.py+TeamAnalyzer.py+team1+baseStats.json in the same folder. Sorry if I'm making some really obvious mistake, I'm entirely new to this stuff.
    OK despite where my interests lie I am totally not a technology person so don't laugh at me for this: What would be the formatting for calculating analyzeTeam() with this code? I tried the flat-out pasting the import, but obviously Python doesn't take it?

Yeah and some obligatory support =)
    would you happen to have a save i can use with a battle video on it? i don't have one and i have no wireless anywhere for my ds to connect to to download one for awhile. this would go a LOT faster if i could actually watch the game move video data around instead of watching it allocate memory and do nothing with it.
    i forgot about the checksum. i must be changing it before it does the sum, so it thinks the video is invalid and removes it.

i guess that means i have the right place anyway...
    hey, try this:

--no battle music in vs recorder--
    52258470 632E6365
    12258570 00000000
    D2000000 00000000

i got sick of waiting for the info.
    Ohhhh I forgot what was the decision lol >.> Also the Therian formes and Darmanitan Zen Mode all had struggle and no other moves from my experience >.> Not really important but just pointing out haha. Thanks Antar ^_^

Oh other formes are probably fine. I think that's all for now >.>
    Lol >.> My opponent on PS! CC had 0 attacking moves for 2 Pokemon. 3 if you count Cherrim-Sunshine which shouldn't even appear in CC >.>

Is the one attacking move minimum going to be implemented? just wondering lol >.>
    Duuuuude antar just wanted to say i love your vids man dont stop with the PBR haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…