Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Riski!!!!!!!!! Missed you! :D I needed to make a trade thread cause I need a few pokes. Especially the ones that aren't available in my country. :)
    Sorry about the wait; my Wi-Fi died a couple of times. But thank you again! I hope you and your son both get to enjoy Keldeo.
    Haha, that's fine, then. I'm open to conversation; I just don't know when I might be missing something over the internet.

Anyway, I'm here, and I can trade. Also, when you trade back Keldeo, would you mind putting a Leftovers on that, too, as long as you have time?
    Great! I'll try to be here by 6:30, but I might be a little late, though; I have to go manage some transfer credit stuff.

(Why do you tell me about your Mew situation? I might just be missing something you're trying to say, haha. If not, then never mind.)
    I just got the redistributable Keldeo. I think it's too late for me to trade today, but would you like to do it some time later in the week? Even tomorrow anytime after 6:30PM EST would be fine (other days after 10, as before).

Looking further into your thread, I saw the redistributable Relaxed Duskull that I could use, but that was in a 4th-gen section. What would be the best way to get that into my White version, if that's possible? If the Duskull is in your 4th-gen game, I have SoulSilver that I could use to trade (FC is in my profile), and then I think I could transfer it into my White, but is there a better way? Also, since you asked before if you should put any items on the trade, I realized that I need Leftovers, so it would be great if you could do that.

I think for now I won't need the Keldeo cloned, or anything else, but I might in the future (when I might also have something else to give you in return!).
    It's likely that I'll be able to get one from Palu now, and it's redistributable (though that's not quite as easy for me to make use of since I can't clone). Thanks, anyway!
    How about a surprise Poke then? Just send whatever you feel like!

By the way, untouched or EV trained?
    Thanks to you, too. And let me know if you get the Keldeo first. I don't know if you saw my earlier edited message, but:
    If I manage to get it, I'd probably give it to you free (in return for cloning, I guess) since I don't think there's anything else of yours I particularly want (don't think I'd necessarily care for a DW Drilbur), but if you'd prefer an actual trade if you get it first, that's fine. Although I don't know if I'd have anything else you'd be interested in, haha.
    I did check. If everything's correct with you, I'll check again and maybe try a different network. Is there anything in-game that would cause me not to see you? This is just White.

...I am supposed to go to the Wi-Fi counter in the middle of the upper floor of the Pkmn Center, right?
    Now would be fine, I think, if you can. That way we won't miss it.

Ah, one more thing: would you like the Enigma Berry that came with the Darkrai, if you're able to clone?
    Hi, sorry. I tried to send you a message, but either the Smogon server or my internet was down (it was giving me server errors, but I could see the site sporadically), so I guess it didn't go through. I went online to see if you were there on Monday, I think at around 10:15EST, but I didn't see you. I suppose I didn't take into account the hurricane when I said I'd probably be free. Do you want to try again some time later in the week? The schedule I said previously should still hold.

Oh, also, let me know if it happens to be you who gets hold of that Keldeo first! If I manage to get it, I'd probably give it to you free (in return for cloning, I guess) since I don't think there's anything else of yours I particularly want, but if you'd prefer an actual trade if you get it first, that's fine.
    Sorry for the late reply. I did mean EST, so Monday around 10PM EST, should work. My schedule isn't entirely fixed, but I'll try to be ready by 10. A worst likely case is 10:15, I'd say. I don't know what the convention here is for telling FCs, so I'll just send you a PM.
    Hello. I once looked in your trade thread a long time ago and found a guide to HG/SS rng. I really learned a lot from it and was able to rng sucesfully there. Atm my memory ahs become fuzzy and since all the threads were take out due to that april fools suff, I was wondering if you have a copy of the guide?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…