Sciztar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It looks like someone is trying to clown on you on your suggestions!? And just who is he again? Lol. I had to step in and shut him up.
    Thanks man, the only teams that get help thats over 10 posts is teams called "my first team"
    Man, I'm just strolling on Smogon, and I see you have another team up. It looks good, but I was hoping I could post mine before you, but its all good.
    Thanks! I have gotten alot of help recently from official trs and stuff and i noticed people have been noticing my sig and i have had 6-7 rate requests in the last 3-4 days! So i am quite happy about that i would appreciate if you reccomended me to people who need a team rate :) That is also a very good Trick Room team yours and Abosoletes are what i like to call "Competitive Trick Room Teams"
    Sure! I am currentlt browsing smogon very early in the morning on my phone but i will give you a rate sometime today.
    Some of the mods said to not do it because it's going to be too massive to be useful. Haha
    Sweet, sounds great man. I'll let you know how far I am on it by this weekend and we'll go from there. I'm a resident advisor and am on call tomorrow night, so I'm sure I'll make a lot of progress then.
    Hey Sciztar, I'm currently in the process of writing up an all-tier Trick Room guide, I wanted to make sure you didn't have a problem with this including aspects of your OU guide, since I know you're put a lot of work into it. If you'd like to collaborate even, that'd be great! I have a lot of excess time in my studies this year, so I'm willing and ready to put a lot of work into this.

Thanks!
    Hey man,
    I was super big into Trick Room back in gen 4, and then took a break from Pokemon. I'm more than comfortable with Trick Room teams themselves, but not entirely atoned to fifth gen. I was in the top 100 with Trick Room teams multiple times in gen 4. Would you like to collaborate on a beast of a team to end all Trick Room debates?
    Yeah it's still the same, you know my team stop messing with me. I decided to drop Gastrodon and add Empoleon.
    I know I do t use Trick Room, but I really think this team could be he bet Trick Room team. Trust me, after what you did, I wont have anything to wory about. I know not a people like Trick Room, to me its not great but I think it's a good strategy that catches people off guard during the battle.
    Hey I was just thinking about Infernape. I'll try out the physical Infernape and the MixApe. I can't sign up for the tutor tournament until 17th of July. But I changed my team around. Dragonite and Metagross go perfectly together, they over each others weakness perfectly. I was think about creating a gimmick Trick Room team. Since you love Trick Room, you'll this team. I remember people were dismissing u b/c u were the only who thought Trick Room was cool. Then you beat the mods,
    Thanks for the rate, it helped a lot! And also thanks for the invitation to the group!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…