SilvanRaptor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I think when it says 6-15 Pokemon per post, it is just to discourage people from putting too little or too many profiles in a single post. Too little causes clutter, and too many lags the page. In any case, it's not a hard rule and it's more applicable to users with many Pokemon.

So if you have less than 6 Pokemon you want to re-claim, that's fine!
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    Oh Cool, thanks fam. If I had my way I'd get those 4 back and maybe two completely fresh pokemon. I have two totally unused pokemon a few more rookies would be nice :p
    Elevator Music
    Elevator Music
    Unfortunately, you'd have to buy the two completely fresh Pokemon. That should only take a few battles though so dw
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    Ive made the adjustments. Thank you for your help~
    How did your Manticore not win CAP 21? That was the best design there (even better than mine....)!
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    the most recent cap? I didnt finish it, I got no response one way or another so I felt it best to give up as i have in most areas of my life
    Hey, Doran Dragon. Would it be too much to ask that you edit out the flung droplet on the right fin for your mercury slug? It could be taken as an action effect.
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    aww you think? aight, i'll remove it so there's no questioning
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Better safe than sorry. :) Thank you.
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    definitely. thanks for looking out for me quan!
    haha yeah i gotta changer her up a bit before the due date.. maybe something to differ from lilligant and so she seems like she can take a special hit or something, idk - i gotta play around more. i like yours a lot though man! i think its pretty stylistically homogenous with sugimori's drawings - i like the old watercolor looking ones too but in gen 3 and on they look just as polished and clean like yours. pretty dope man
    Before i decide if i give my permission, can you explain the project (vp makes a dex) to me? I don't understand it actually.
    Heej men. Why don't you reply to my message in my thread? And what do you think of the sprites?
    (Aweome, thank you! And completely understandable, super busy period for everyone.)

I'm a huge fan of Deltora Quest, haha. I own all the books and one or two of the spinoff accessory books. And I watched a lot of the anime! GOD I LOVE DELTORA QUEST SO MUCH AND I AM SUPER PSYCHED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LIKES IT SO MUCH THEY'D MAKE THEIR SMOGON USERNAME A REFERENCE TO IT. n__n Which book/series is your favourite? :> Mine's first series, City of the Rats/The Valley of Tears or maybe even The Sister of the South... lolol time to reread.
    Wouldn't happen to be Deltora Quest, would it?

P.S. Is it cool if we use your WIP this issue, if you can't finish it? Birkal, ium, and I all thought it was fine in this state, but since it's a WIP, we'd understand if its inclusion made you uncomfortable.
    Haha, no worries =)

Next article, I'll work on getting you an assignment right away, so you can have a whole month to plan it. Does that sound good?
    Hey, Doran. I know its been a while since I've asked for spirits, but, if you remember, I have two asb-mons that require new spirits:

Burning Gundam = Golurk & Nine-tailed Demon Fox (Naruto) = Ninetails

If you have the time, I'd appreciate it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…