evan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. I'm busy until Thursday evening, but after that I should be fine. Do you have the time to play Thursday afternoon around 2-3 PM, your time zone? I'm GMT+1.
    Hello,
    I was answering to your previous VM in which you asked me when I would be able to play.
    Now, I don't know if you did this on purpose but you ignored me on IRC. I bet it wasn't on purpose because everybody knows you're a good guy :)
    I absolutely cannot play this week-end, meaning we have to play either tomorrow evening/night or on friday. About friday since we're here, I can find a way to be here during the afternoon (GMT+1) or late in the night.
    Hi Your my opponent for Sandman's Tournament Whens the soonest you can battle Im gonna be on tonight probably.
    Is it okay to post threads on serious topics on a 4m? Because I noticed that serious threads are neither fun nor entertaining and I wouldn't want to get a warning.
    I think around 8:00-8:30pm should work for me. Today i've realised that a exam that i thought to be on friday morning is on the afternoon (3:30 pm), then I have few other things to do. I hope around 8:00+ on GMT +1 works for you.
    Thursday is not posible for me. I guess Friday works for me, I'm GMT+1, I guess I can play sometime between 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm or something (I'd rather not play later than that or I will be sleepy...). Thats around 12:00 for you, PM me back if you are ok with this, right now I think ill be able to make that time. Otherwise weekend also works for me.

woooo semis
    mmh, alright, so 04:30 pm for you will be 10:30 pm for me. I'll try to be online from 11:00 on (05:00 for you). If I can't (I'll do my best to be online), are you free on Sunday ?
    Sorry, did not mean to break any rules. Any reason the NSFW topic that I created went poof? Does one need permission to start a thread like that or is it something else? I have not posted on Smogon in a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…