Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nidoran (raised to 16 and evolved to Nidoking)
    EVs - 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252 Speed
    Moves - Earth Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower (all PP Maxed)

Riolu (evolved to Lucario and raised to Level 15)
    EVs - 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
    Moves - Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Rock Slide (all PP Maxed)
    No, I need them to be a low level (16) because I'm going to be using them to run through Black 2 as fast as possible a few times.
    Hey sorry for the double post, but I didn't see your FC in your thread or sig. Could you send it to me please.
    Oh okay! ;-;

Lemme get those three real quick and I'll be on in 5 minutes
    Hey, today was my first day of classes and along with everything else I had going on, I didn't get home until 10:30. But I am on now, and the green light tells me you are too, so if you can trade I'll do it now, otherwise I'll try and log on earlier tomorrow.
    lol no way to get it without bringing your own landorus to abundant shrine
    Yay! :D
    Great job!

Wanna trade now? xD
    Did you still want Lando and Cress? Btw Cress is named Aurelia, is that a problem because I can't find the original copy of her.
    Yeah, it's a deal. I'll be available Monday evening if you think you'll be on. SOrry it took so long for me to respond.
    geezus i'm so sorry, I've been really sick lately.
    Adamant Lando and sassy Cress are okay. I can maybe do Gastrodon, have to check for parents first. If I can, I'll have them ready by tomorrow
    Assuming that they do not have a Premier Ribbon (which they should not be getting), then yes. Make sure you check for that though.

My response assumes you're asking about the Pokémon I linked you specifically btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…