Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Cereza, I just saw your picture on the album photo thread and I really wonder why we didn't meet before. =)
    That's so pretty :3 It's kinda tall, but plenty of staff have avatars that tall, so if you can get an admin to set it for you, I'm not complaining.
    Hi! Had to check on a couple of these things with an admin, but:

1. Sure thing, just make sure to specify you never redeemed them.
    2. Yes, as long as it doesn't stretch the postbit. I'd say stick to 175x175px or below. 175px width is the hard limit.
    3. I can't, unfortunately; ask an admin and say Setsuna and I okayed it~
    Thank you, hit my first seed! Got a perfect Azelf. I'm soo excited. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!
    What does it mean when I do the coin flips and they don't match any of the frames? Does that mean I was just completely off? Blah I've been doing this for 8 hours and no luck. I might have to give up soon :(
    I've been trying all night and it seems impossible to hit the right seed. I'm trying to get 2082 but I keep getting 2084, 2088, 2090. Do you usually press A at the last beep? I'm trying to get the event shiny entei on Platinum.

Do WNPCs change the coin flip?

EDIT: also, when I tried doing this on Azelf in Platinum as practice, I copied the seed from the time finder to the main RNG window, but I can't find the frame with the perfect IVs... Is there some trick to this?
    The delay is determined by the time you click continue right? I seem to have gotten the right starting time but wrong delay. :(
    Hi there. First, thank you for all your help!

I just had a quick question. I read this: "For DPP and HGSS, once you have confirmed your delay and if it is odd but your desired delay is even and vice-versa, insert either a FRLG or RSE cart into your DS to change this." in the guide you linked me to.

How do you know what delay you hit?
    They say freak...
    When you're singled out.
    The red, it filters through...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…