GOD MARTH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh I won't be home at that time on Saturday. 10-11 pm gmt on Sunday should work though. I can play in the early Saturday afternoon too.
    I can play only in the evenings, from 8-9 pm (gmt+1) and in the weekends. What about Friday at that time? Then we have Sunday, just in case.
    11pm GMT is 7 in the morning for me ^.^ I won't be awake then.
    Are you available any time in the 5-hour span I listed before sunday? If not we can try to play then I guess...
    I'm GMT-8, so I'm asleep most of the time you're at work anyway. Saturday doesn't work well for me either, so let's try to find a time during the week. I can play after 3PMish my time, so after 7AM GMT, while you need before 12:30 GMT, so we've got around 5 hours. Later in the week would probably work better for me, maybe thursday or friday. Do either of those work for you?
    Yep i'm cool with that !
    Btw if you come online tonight, if i'm still online and if you have 15 minutes to play it today i'll be on irc on #spl
    I'd like to play before friday cause i won't be really available this week end. I'm gmt +1 and very often on irc.
    I can be on till 1-2 am my time on tuesday / wednesday and thursday
    it would be either between 12h and 14h30
    either between 20h and 1 am

i'll be on IRC during those times =)
    yeah sunday is cool for me, you pick the time friday/sat don't work for me as i'll be out
    thursday is hardly gonna work for me
    friday/saturday/sunday are the best day, what about you?
    I'm gmt +1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…