GOD MARTH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sure thing im sure we can sort something out, i was just messing around too i was p sure you were just trolling so i was trolling back x)
    lol can we at least be somewhat civil to each other? i'm not asking for a truce but maybe lower the sword a bit. anyways yea i can be here at the time you specified, unfortunately it's also right at tour time and i'm doing that so before or after would be better. bo1 is shitty because the game could conceivably just be decided by hax or team matchup and i want something better than that. i would therefore much prefer a bo3 or bo5 (bw ou of course, because you're unfamiliar with gsc/adv/dpp and i'm unfamiliar with uu/ubers). see you then i guess.
    nigga I don't even play bw ou and I make it to the quarterfinals. I won vs huy (a vgc'12 pro) in the vcg'12 tourney round 1 and I just started playing it since the start of the round. All my spl losses were due to bad luck even when I had inferior team matchups. Watch as the big Queen wins the final tomorrow
    I just told you why. Come play against me in the finals of this Friday's bw ou tour if you can even make it that far
    forget about the battle tonight. I'm not gonna waste my time playing without any stipulation. You should thank the smogon mods for saving you an epic embarrassment
    alright so im finishin my homework then we'll have a fine best of 3 dual in 3 tiers of my choosing
    whoa you care a lot about that game don't you. but im not surprised that you're still discussing this tbh xD. you won that game or "anhilated" me because you had a good team matchup and got lucky with that crit, it woulda been closer if you didn't crit keldeo and you perfectly know it. i'd still lose that game cause i never said i'd won without that shit, but it would be closer, even again having a favorable team matchup lol. now get lost and stop arguing this =)
    too bad you got a crit on my sweeper and didn't confuse or miss your fblast, but it ok that never happened and let's concentrate on my win only, that didn't mattered nothing for sure! jesus marth kid you better go to all your po idols to let them such your cock once more and let you think that you're any good at this game, c'me onn
    I'll probably be able to play Saturday. If I get on before that I'll be in the idm channel probs.
    when do you want to play, im available in the afternoons and evenings gmt +1, and i cant play on sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…