MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Shrang explained the problem best, although I don't 100% agree with him. Moody is basically asking a third guy to come in and decide who is the winner...after you bribed him with 100 dollars. Unless that guy really hates you (his name is Hax, btw)"

lmao
    Hey! I just submitted Will-O-Wisp Cresselia to counter Lando, but suddenly Alexwolf told us that cress doesn't get wow, so I was like damn, i didn't now it! :[ And had to change wow with reflect, but... reflect doesn't work as well as a burn.I'm submitting another set for Cresselia because the other one was a massive fail. If it is wrong just tell me and I'm gonna delete it :/ (

I deleted the first set i posted and explained why in my second post js.
    Don't worry, not your fault at all! I'm just hoping it's not the PM voting system that discourage users to vote - everything else is easily fixable as long as we gain experience of this kind of voting, but if the problem is the vote itself...well, let's not jump to the conclusions and see how the next round turns out. Going to sleep now, see you!
    Great job on the tally! On an unrelated subject...we got 27 submissions and less than 20 votes, that's disappointing :/ maybe we should let the votes opened for a little longer? Or maybe let's just wait for the next round, having something to effectively counter should help in getting users to vote (at least, I hope..).
    Wait 24 (or more) hours from this post, then count the results and post the tally on the thread. You may want to wait some additional time if you're getting a low amount of votes, or if the tally is a tie (hoping that someone drops the decisive vote) or...whatever reason that makes you think an extension is helpful. In the last CtP, it was more 24-36h, so it is not that strict at all.
    I started the voting phase without waiting for your answer since I couldn't do so for the next 12 hours or something, sorry about that. If there is any issue, please contact me as soon as possible. Thanks!
    Oh, sorry in that case, I already changed the moveset so Will-O-Wisp is the only option, thanks!
    Hi ; I like the descriptions of offense sub styles in this guide, I think they can help you (mention screens for HO, and I believe that double switches belong more to standard offenses). Also I think Bulky Offenses pretty much died in gen 5, haven't even tried to build one but i don't remember seeing one in tournaments. You can specify spike stacking offenses as well (the guide put them in Standard offense), although they are rare in OU since Deo D's ban.
    you have very good english for a french man. how long did it take you to learn?
    really like how your posting GOOD suggestions on the CCAT forums. keep it up :D
    Most other servers don't support multiple ports because they're difficult to set up. I'd recommend just getting a better internet connection or firewall. Call your internet connection's tech support? Ask about connecting to port 8000.
    I think he deserves it lol. But I am not doing it :[ Someone else good can do it, like you and Enguarde :) He used Honchkrow quite a lot.
    Ultimate champion team lol. I made a team for testing just Honch. Its like Forry Ho-Oh Honch Groudon Palkia Giratina-O. 3 Birds stay and 3 land animals were added lol. I can use Latios > Palkia but needs a Scarf user.
    oh nice. I made a few adjustments to my team so I'd like to see how well it works out besides just theorymon, when are you free?
    i know this is weird but i like you for your thoughtful and reasoned posts :toast: i'd like to chat on irc sometime(if i ever get time) :]

lol at the post below
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…