Shii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I would check up to see if everything was going to plan =] (about the pokemon I requested)
    Shii, can you do me a favor and send me a pokecheck or .pkmn link for the Dream Ball Espeon I got from you awhile back? I lost all my nicknamed copies :(

Could you nickname her "Clara" with the 5 character english words? Thanks :)
    Paypal, was what I was thinking about using. But I guess I'm better off doing banners for credit points and for pokemon. Thank you.
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate the time and effort you put into this, I owe you a lot. lol
    Thanks

And yeah I'm not running HP fire, I was before but I changed the moveset, I guess I forgot to fix the Iv's but if you could get the max ivs I would be grateful
    Err its a long story.. I get unbanned on the 7th of March so its all good
    but I have no plans on anything happening like this again, soon as i'm unbanned im just going to back to what I usually do playing pokemon lol

but about the latios i'm not sure if its necessary only thing I worry about is getting outsped by other latios... but if its too much trouble then that one will be fine, thanks
    Hey, I'm looking for a shiny DW ralts (adamant and careful natures) with shadow sneak. Do you know where I can find one by chance?? I actually did find some on pokecheck but I'm unable to download them...
    Thanks I totally understand that theres peeps in front of me so don't worry about it

I just wanted to make sure that I would receive them, because once someone promised me pokes for VGC and they never got them for me so I couldn't go D=
    hey shii sorry too keep bothering you but I just wanted to make sure "as I haven't heard from you in a while" that you are still able to get all of those pokemon and ev train them?

PS I was also wondering if it was possible for you to get the items?

thanks
    Oh okay. lol

And I'm sorry about what happened between you and Tolan. :(

I really wasn't intending to ask for people's personal information and then giving them away cause I would never do that, if that's what you're saying?

Does that also mean that I can't ask for people's contact info out in public even on PM/VM?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…