jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I loved Luna

ugu I just wanted to hug her so bad

Like, every time you betrayed her in the AB game, I felt like I ripped my heart out. BTW, can we talk about how amazing the AB game is?
    Oh, you play league of legends. :)

When I said I liked your avatar before I didn't know it was the character Vi. I didn't play league of legends at the time.
    Alice!!! Where have you been? Vanishing from the other parts of the internets is not cool D:
    Not sure you give a damn, but I thought this is pretty cool ^^
    Also, hi :3
    HMMMMM

INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS, YES... YES INDEED

I know that feeling of obsessing over the truth... I tried to marathon VLR and whenever I had to go to work I felt sooo bad. I also went to bed really late because i'd always say to myself "ok after this next event go to bed ===> did that just happen? I can't go to bed now ===> rinse and repeat.
    Haha, playing this game at night is the best way to play it!!!

Yeah take your time and absorb the game. It's reaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyy long (took me 34 hours to beat it).

And yeah their puzzles are made hard ~_~. My pride wouldn't let me cheat, but I also really wanted to the "Gold" files, so I ran into "walls" and had to take a breather lol.

I ALSO LOVE STORIES ABOUT PANDEMICS! Radical-6 is such an awesome concept, I can't wait until you get farther in. Oh, yes the soundtrack is godlike in this game. Songs from the previous game + entirely new songs? Yes please ♪

BEWARE OF THE SAVE BUG.
    -Saving in the PEC room & Crew quarters puzzle rooms can bug your game and permanently delete your file.
    -You can save ANYWHERE ELSE.
    -Try not to save in puzzle rooms, just in case.
    You started playing VLR?

omg, omg, omg

YES Clover's endings are usually banana's. How many endings have you completed thus far?!? (I think hers was my first one). How are you liking the game so far?

Do you know who zero is yet

:justin:

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…