Sciztar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, i came from mentors on irc and was wonder if i could join your tr experts group, i'm fairly in love with using tr
    Well I'm fairly new to smogon in general but yeah sure. What do you think of my team though? And possible improvements.
    just post activity in the thread and we'll deal with it when the deadline arrives :toast:
    Sciztar can we meet, sometime to do some trick room stuff, im open if u are but i wanted help on few tr teams ive made
    Okay guys let's give this mission started! This can also earn rank ups. The sign ups are up now!!

Here is the official message you vm all people of that page(except any badged or mods):

Hi Sciztar, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an activity sweep. We are getting rid of any inactive or non contributing members. We have numerous of activities and open to new ideas for you to post and be active in TRC.We would love to keep you as a member. Post in this thread to remain a member.
    Hello there.

I heard that you know about trick room teams, correct?
    Can you care explain them to me, please?
    I'm sorry but I'm checking out for tonight. I was supposed to see you yesterday but something came up and I had to leave, leaving time I fully intend to return. Please keep playing, and looking over any loss log you have to see how you could've prevented them so we can push forward more effectively hopefully tommorow.
    Probably 6 ish my time but I might be on earlier, I'll tell you if I'm on and I see you.
    Thanks, and yea I'm indecisive about my avatar. One day, I feel like havong a certain avatar, and another day, a different one. It's weird, to say the least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…