religiousjedi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. I'm looking for a Friend Safari with Heracross. I already added you. I would really appreciate if you add me. My friend safari is also a Normal type: Aipom, Smeargle, Audino. Thanks :)
    FC: 0232-8995-2279
    Hmm I didn't know XY is crappy in your opinion :p
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    Hmm tell me if it's worth buying XY this March next year...
    I was planning maybe to buy a 3DS/2DS this March on my birthday.
    What do ya think? :]
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    :O

Y u no have 3DS/2DS yet?!?!

Anyways, 3DS has been well worth it for about over a year, with a myriad of games (including X/Y). Definitely buy it when you can.
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    Well first of all I have yet to save money *lol* :p
    Oh, are you on irc now? =) I looked about half an hour ago!
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Now I am.
    Miria
    Miria
    I'll try again tomorrow around the same time.. =)
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Well, look at that. I was around about an hour ago from when you posted it.
    I already know about the onsite guide...having a bit of trouble understanding it as I have never done this before. Thanks for showing me the thread though!
    Hello religiousjedi! I was asking Biosci about 5th gen RNG abuse and he referred me to you. I cannot afford a 3DS/X/Y, so I thought I'd get into making my own Pokés since I won't be able to do anything in gen6 for a while. Biosci said that 5th gen abuse was easy to do. How time consuming is it (college student)? Would you be willing to teach me how to do it? I have a Dsi, White, Black2, and a Macbook Pro.
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    The guide is live onsite, the help thread is still available. Any assistance requested should be directed to the help thread. Guide should be pretty clear cut anyways.
    Hi there Religiousjedi, I've been trying to catch you online on the Irc channels you mention in your thread, but I think we're online on very different times.. =/ Any special time I can find you? I'm on UTC +2.. so at the time of writing this it's 14:30 here. ^^
    Miria
    Miria
    I guess I'll just keep looking for you then. lol
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Yeah, sorry. Weekdays are bad in the morning for me, since I usually go in early.
    Miria
    Miria
    Ok. =) You were online an hour ago...D'oh!
    hey for the stuff you just added, there aren't any dates next to Winter
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    The way I made that section, it was to indicate both snow and hail. That's why I specifically pointed out the months and then the days in which snow and hail are running.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ah, mmk
    Hmm... this is the new smogon eh?
    After some idiot hacked this place.
    BTW how do I know if a certain user is online?
    Where can I find the green dot thing like in the old format? :p
    Reactions: Diabolico
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Oh, hey Emily! Not really sure how to tell if a user is online, except from looking in the primary forum. I'm still getting used to this new format myself.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Well Guys, looks like we're gonna have to start getting use to the new version of smogon. Thanks to that hacking idiot, rootinabox.
    Not sure if I can ask you but I would like to apply to host a wifi tourney. Here it is.
    The Weather Wars!
    Prize:
    Not Sure Yet But There Will Be One
    16 Entrants
    I Will Be Giving Them A Random Weather They Have To Build A Team With
    Four Of Each Weather
    Pokemon Restrictions:
    1 Uber And 2 OU Max
    Rayquaza, Groudon, And Kyogre Are Banned
    Item Clause:Yes
    Species Clause:Yes
    Evasion Clause:Yes
    OHKO Clause:Yes
    Moody Clause:Yes
    Singles
    Launcher Off
    I believe that is it. I will edit this if I remember something else. What do you think?
    Hey Jedi, I like to ask you something if you don't mind.

I know this may not be a necessary question but....

Even though the a player uses the move-modifier cheat code to give their pokemon the attacks that they learn legitimently from breeding or captured (if it was a legitiment move set (Depending on the generation they are from or in)), is using that cheat code still against the rules?

I'm only asking just to know for future reference

EDIT:
    I mean even though they were using it legitimently, will that still get the player blacklisted for doing it on smogon?
    Depends on what time zone you're in. I'm in the central time zone in the USA. And it's 10:05 pm here at my time like right now (when I made this post).

What time zone do you live in?

I can show up anytime in the morning, noon, afternoon, or night time on saturday which ever works for you. :)
    It's alright, I found the link. :P

Can you trade on Saturday (If I may ask)?

EDIT:
    My Apologies for my behavior.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…