False Sense
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i've been playing in OU since 2011 and i think i have a good grasp on the metagame
    well i've been really good at OU lately and a little bit of UU. I have no experiences with smogon but i hope i can start soon. I've been feeling a little private about my ideas but i would like to get the chance to share my ideas with awesome battlers.
    Thanks! You should post something, seeing as you've had a lot of experience with Hydreigon. I could use a pro Hydreigon guy fueling the discussion.
    I think you're being far too hard on yourself. It's not your fault for choosing Meloetta. If anything, you were the only person who SHOULD have voted for Meloetta. We're also to blame since we all chose to vote for it despite having no knowledge of how to use it. Also, this is our first CCAT. We had no idea how the process as a whole was going to go. It has been useful since I think we all have a better understanding of how we should go about doing the next one. Again, I think you're being too hard on yourself. You and Grant are the leaders of this group, and I think he just thought that as co-leader he could ask the community as a whole what they thought. Like I said, I wouldn't take it personally.
    Oh no, I would never say the team is "garbage," it's just that the team style doesn't fit the star of the team very well, in my opinion. What we should do next time (if we build around Meloetta) is pack the team with lots of extremely hard hitting Wall Breakers, which will leave the team in a state where Meloetta can easily clean up. Also, I want to make sure you aren't taking this personally. We (Grant and ) just feel like the team is too far in development to really fix it at this point. It's not anything against your leadership or how you handled the CCAT process, and I hope you know that.
    I do. I think we went into this with the wrong attitude. Since none of us had any real experience with Meloetta, we had to guess what it would be used like. This lead us to make decisions based off assumptions, and that has caused us to make a team with no real offensive presence and a relatively weak defensive core. I think we can start over and keep Meloetta, but I thought maybe scrapping the whole thing could leave us open to choosing something people might be able to contribute to more. Just a though, though. I do like Meloetta.
    Alas, my life is a book, never to be opned by anyone. Open the book of my life, you shall be startled & stunned by the things I tell you or you find out. As we say in Italy, In bocca chiusa non entrano mosche.
    I'll give you two because I started this late. Maybe two doses of information should keep your brain happy.

Random Pokemon Fact Of The Night. (New series I'm starting, with you as my test dummy)

It makes since though doesn't it? If you've ever tested our current team, you would know how ass it is. We need to overhaul it.
    I'm off school now, so I have a LOT more free time on my hands. I'll start writing it up as soon as we have a final verdict on the team testing (*cough fuck Expert Belt cough*)
    We are not posting an RMT yet. We need to test more. We're rushing this way too much. And hold up, I thought I was gonna make the RMT?
    I saw Creators in the name, and I wanted to join. I love creating stuff and having many ideas for team building. I have been lurking on Smogon for about half a year before joining and have learned and know alot about mechanics of battling and stuff. I also am very active during the week and can do many things with the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…