Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uh so did i lose or did i win?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    ? Is that a joke, you obviously won?
    Konata Test
    Konata Test
    Uh for some reason i thought i lost, but i remember i won against the 2nd round, and the 1st round was the kyogre stall.
    Hmm, I'm Gmt +7, so that might be hard for us to connect, either way, you'll always see me in Pokemon Showdown, as a user called A+ or A-. I usually go online with GMT + 7 at 8 AM.
    Hey, I'm gonna be on #rarelyused for some time. So if you're ready for the battle just hit me up
    We gotta play for RU Minitour man, what times are you available?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    I am GMT -5 and am available p much all day this Friday (preferably between noon and 5 my time though
    Hey, we're matched up for the UU Open. I'm GMT-4 and I actually happen to be away for most of the round, so I can either play today before 1 my time, or we can play after I get back on August 3rd, where I'll be pretty flexible.
    hi
    I haven't made my team yet but I shall probably do so later today
    I'm GMT+1 and I tend to be around 4pm-10ish on weekdays, and most of the time on weekends

however, I have a spanish oral exam to revise for which will be on tuesday so battling on tuesday or late today (I'll be around til half 9ish probably) rather than monday is preferable for me
    can we play for minitour tommorow, since im gone for a week after tommorow, if we dont play tommorow, you'll play dr ciel (im 1 hr ahead timezone wise) (pls come on #neverused as it will be so much easier to contact me there)
    uh, I've gotta build a team first, but after I do, I can play w/e. I'm on IRC all the time, so you can catch me in #neverused. I'm also on alts all the time, so feel free to ask the chat if I'm there if you don't see my name. I very well might be.
    hey, wanna play now? I'll be on SpareAacount on Showdown if so.

EDIT: Is main server Showdown really down right now?
    We're paired up against each other for the RU mini-tournament. When can you play? I'm GMT -4 by the way.
    LMAO IM STILL IN? It looks like a misunderstanding. I said i was in at first and changed my mind and made a post that i left. Apparently FLCL deleted that post thus forcing me in. I also got really surprised that i haven't heard anything for round 1 but apparently i got coinflipped. Let's just say you won. Are you with me?
    Unfortunately i came online earlier than I usually do. Maybe I'll try to make it at that time again tomorrow but I might be a little late. If I can't make it, then we'll have to do it at your early morning.
    Your last activity was my midnight. This will be difficult

I guess you waking up early and me staying up late would work. Do you want to do it today or maybe tomorrow?
    My time zone's GMT +8 and it's 4.30pm where I am right now, you?

I will be away from tomorrow till next Monday morn, unfortunately. I'll try catching you on IRC or something if I can, and if you go there
    We're both online now, so can you come on at this time tomorrow, as I have to go now?
    I'm pretty sure I'll be free then.
    Well, do you go on #neverused at all?

If not, then it could be difficult, as my timezone is most likely completely different from yours. I'm GMT +13
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…