Gemini Taurus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! ^_^ The shiny value of my egg matches yours (3073)! Could you please help me to hatch it?? I would be eternally thankful! ** Add me please... 1161-0648-3935
    Hey! Would you please be willing to help me hatch an egg with your SV? Thanks!
    Hello! It seems that you have a shiny value of 3073, if so... I have an egg that matches it and I would like you to help me out and hatch it :)

Would you help me!? Thanks in advance :D
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Of course!! Let me know some times that work for you and we can hatch it!!
    Ferxious
    Ferxious
    Thanks for replying... are you there right now!?
    Hi! It looks like you have a pretty popular TSV. Would you do me a favor and hatch an egg for me? I have a few spare 5IV joltiks or 4IV mawiles in it for you as thanks!
    Hey, I actually taught Riolu extra moves since I registered for the hall, am I allowed to use those too or not?
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Well if you didn't edit them in your hall profile, you're not supposed to be allowed, but since it's your first hall, I'll allow it
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Thank you, I added drain punch and final gambit.
    Hello Subway, I have a Honedge egg with value 3073. Could you hatch it for me please? In return I will give you a flawless Honedge, adamant or brave, or a 4 IV Larvitar with 4 egg moves Adamant.
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Sounds good! I'm available to trade any time from now until 7 (est) or any other day in that time frame. Let me know what works for you!
    Hi! I have taken your battle with Akela. He has already sent mons, so could you send yours in quickly! Thanks!
    You are on the verge of being DQed from your arcade. I will be DQing you on Monday when I get home from school, which will be around 2:30. (it is 9:29 PM where I am) If you wish to continue your arcade, please post before then.
    I can get your Mawile now, just tell me the natures and Egg/TM moves you want.
    Just in case you didn't see, your arcade has been reffed. You need to choose your roulette numbers.
    Gemini Taurus
    Gemini Taurus
    Sorry, I'll do that in a sec, I've been neglecting ASB for the past couple days due to soccer
    Hey we're paired for the highlander tourney, send in your pick to birkal so we can get this done ASAP. My timezone is GMT -10 and I'd be free to play on Thursday and Friday almost anytime.
    Our raid has been posted, I gave a summary of what we should be doing but feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
    hey, just a reminder, my match with canis_majoris is still going and you haven't reffed in 8 days. I'll give you a day or two but after that I'm gonna get a subref.
    Hey my raid is over so if you're still up to try Central Processing let me know and we can hammer out some details
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…