Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm hoping you're right. I really don't like this new format, personally. It just seems too different from the rest of Smogon and what we had before...

To be honest, I'm wondering if this might be a good time to take a break from Smogon...
    Well... that's incredibly upsetting. All the stuff we had in that group, the tournaments, the Create-A-Team, that awesome Fantasy League... All of that is just gone...

This really isn't the welcome back to Smogon I was hoping for...
    Hey Halcyon. Nice to see Smogon is back up, huh? Though is it true that Social Groups have been removed? I'm praying that it isn't...
    Hey can you PM me the raw importable for the fantasy thread so I don't have to completely redo it? Sorry about your problems...
    Update your OP on your Fantasy league! It's hard to explain. Check the Cafe thread and you'll see what happened. Basically, it was a cruel joke that the mods supposedly played on us by releasing a rockless ladder, then removing it a few hours later because they think they're funny.
    Umm... it depends. Would I get her team (the one w/ the randomized pokes and the Bronzong) or could I rechoose those that have already been chosen?
    Okay I would just give the spot to morningsun now. Dr. Ciel is still offline.
    Yeah, at the moment, Grant is probably the biggest concern to me. Mostly because of that Tyranitar/Landorus combo that can take out Latias. Ironically, the existence of Landorus was one of the reasons I chose Latias in the first place, yet it seems I might still have issues with it. But still, it's not going to be easy for him to trap Latias, especially since he can't have the benefit of the Sandstorm boost Tyranitar usually has.
    Oh, why thank you! It's nice to get a compliment from the head of the project itself.

And yes, I do have a basic plan laid out for the team, as well as secondary options planned in case things go wrong. For example, I originally planned to pick Scizor for my team for it's general utility and to prevent someone else from using it to counter Latias. But in case Scizor was taken, I planned to go with Lucario to turn Choice-locked Pursuit users into liabilities thanks to its Justified ability. So yeah, I have a pretty solid idea of what I'm doing with my team. The last members I want are likely not going to be taken by the time I get to them.
    Just give it to morningsun then. Dr. Ciel is slowing us down, and his team is already fucked.
    Update your Fantasy OP! By the way, do you think that Limer could replace Dr. Ciel by any chance? I have a feeling Dr. Ciel wont be back on for a while...
    I hope you don't mind that I just went ahead and randomized Dr. Ciel's Pokemon for him. He hasn't been on in three days, and I know that you and everyone else wants to get this thing moving. It was an Archeops by the way!
    Yeah that's what I figured. I asked NixHex for a alternative app; waiting on a response. The early start is definitely key along with playing players of a higher ranking.
    Is that like a thing I can do? Cause I mean my Win:Loss ratio is really damn high, and I've seen people with less games and a lower W:L ratio, although I'm pretty sure I t depends on the ranking of those you play against. Thanks, I'll send NixHex a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…