C05ta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im ready to play when you are
    C05ta
    C05ta
    oh okay i thought you were looking for 1ish again. ill look for you on irc
    I can play tomorrow at 10 pm my time. (an hour from now, tomorrow) you down?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    I'm good to go for tonight
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    Well... im on my phone right now, but my friend's battery died in his car on Mt. hood. I dont think I'll be able to do tonight. I SHOULD be able to play at around 10pm my time again tomorrow or after 5pm on saturday/sunday. Sorry bro
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Whelp I definitely can't tomorrow and Saturday night doesn't work for me either. Sunday seems like our best bet.
    My availability is limited during the week, but i might be able to play late at nights depending on my schedule. Saturday night would be the best night for me, if you can play then.
    Edit: also i'm gmt -8
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    I may be able to do tomorrow after 6 pm my time, if you're able to.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    My schedule tomorrow is really up in the air. I'll do my best to get on and hang around irc but I can't commit to anything.
    Sinclair
    Sinclair
    aight, its a maybe for me too just trying to find a opening.
    hey, i'm on gmt-3 and i think i can make it on your avalaible times. you can find me always from 4:00 pm until 1:00 pm my time. i'll be on during your times, and you can find me on irc as elodin.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Alright I'll look for you on irc
    Yo dude. GG. Can't chat on my phone in PS. That crit might have mattered but chomp was naive... so maybe not. Can't wait to ban thundurus
    we gotta battle for no more legends tour. i'm gmt-7 and the best time for me would be in the evenings from 6-11 pm
    i'll prolly gonna make at time we scheduled so you can take the win if i dont arrived at time
    Weekend? I'm pretty busy on weekdays becuase of college and therefore it's pretty difficult for me to battle. So what about weekend around tour times?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Sunday would work best for me.
    Robert
    Robert
    sunday around tour times? 2PM EST?
    idk what PM is but what about playing on Friday around smogon tour times? 6pm EST
    you are our true ladder hero!!!!!!!! make us proud
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    What is a ladder hero? I don't ladder on PS and I haven't heard such terms on PO? :o
    Star
    Star
    seasons just means costa is too fuckin good. Peaking #1 with damn Arbok
    Hey, it's almost time for our match.
    I'll be on the PS! server Joim's lab ( http://joimslab.psim.us/ ) as Soul_Fly.
    PM me over there when you are ready. I have a very small window (only 45 mins or so to get this done)
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Just got home, traffic was bad. Do you have time?
    Soul Fly
    Soul Fly
    if it's RIGHT NOW, yes.
    hey, we're opponents for the minitour. when's a good time for you to play? i think i'm free for most of tomorrow and Saturday.
    Hey, we're paired for the finals of the minitour.
    When do you wanna get it done. I would preferably do it over the weekend.

My GMT is +5:30 and am usually available in the evenings and nights (in my timezone) and flexible on Sundays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…