Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it possible to link more pages created with the form pokemonshowdown.com/<x> to users' usernames so that once a player visits the page/activates a script on the page, the data will be stored in the user's name & alts?
    Joim
    Joim
    I'm not sure I understood you, but probably yes!
    Joim I made a shiny mega ampharos sprite: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uqysf9&s=5
    its my first time I edited a pokemon sprite. I took Branflakes325's mega ampharos sprite and changed its color.
    btw before you click the link: prepare to laugh in 3, 2, 1
    if only I didnt had the bg white it would have looked alot prettier. paint is alot harder to work with for me then I thought
    Joim
    Joim
    Looks nice, why don't you check Smeargle's Studio?
    hay
    hay
    I didn't knew something like that existed. I mostly just check profile pages instead of forums and whatnot
    hay
    hay
    I also never really liked drawing I just did a competition with smogoon who would draw the best modification of mega ampharos. he won the competition but for my first time I'm proud of how I drew it
    hey there! the froslass test finally ended, so the uu suspect ladder can disappear now. however, froslass is now BL, so the standard ladder needs that gone. work your magic pls :)

i'm also going to be bothering you again soon because we're going to test victini, though. lol.
    Joim
    Joim
    Done :)
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    thanks dude
    Joim
    Joim
    Needs server restart etc but it'll be done soon
    Y tu de donde sales lol
    Joim
    Joim
    Demasiado ocupado estoy con Smogon :P
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Sólo un español podría negar a los de su propio país para ayudar en su lugar a otra gente. Suerte.
    Joim
    Joim
    Me dirás qué tiene que ver el país con las web privadas de individuales, lol. Ayudo a Smogon que es la comunidad competitiva de Pokémon más grande, que es lo que a mí me interesa. Si alguna web española hubiese inventado el tiering y un simulador on-line, allí estaría...
    another badge? cheezus ur getting em like crazy. I'm running out of compliments
    What is a Joim?
    hay
    hay
    Joim is a weird creature with the amazing knowledge of programming in different languages like javascript and such. it shows no sign of danger and is a nice creature capable of human speech
    Stolen Identity
    I mean, I wouldn't be so demanding with personal changes, but the changes I pointed out were just basic smogon analysis policy, so they clearly needed to be addressed

I might very rarely be so demanding about a more personal comments, such as a grammar change or something, but usually I try not to do that
    Joim
    Joim
    If there's been already a GP check, don't do another one unless you are going to be very good about it. You _can't_ be demaning, everyone can ignore am checks if they want.
    I heared name changes are an option. Can I do it myself or do I have to ask an admin like you for it to happen?
    Hey, 2 questions. Did you remove the option to see how many likes someone has when you click on their name in that black overlay that pops up?

If yes, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Also, the members page has a few options, like most posts, most points...but most points is useless atm. Can we add a most likes option?

I could post this in your thread but I far prefer going directly to the mover and shaker :P
    Joim
    Joim
    Oh, chaos opened a task to hide those from view so I hid them. The information is available, only we are now not getting nor showing it!

I could hide Most points too since, yeah, it's useless lol. I think chaos doens't want to make a competition out of the like feature so it's only used like it's intended. Let's see if the three of us are on IS at the same time to comment on it!
    Whenever you set up the thing let me know, I probably won't actually fall asleep soon (smartphone...) and even if I do there's a good chance I'll totally miss the thing if you don't let me know about it...
    Joim
    Joim
    haha, don't worry :p Nix is sleeping to so this can wait for the afternoon, I have a lot of work to do under the curtains!
    joim hi

3 things. i would talk to you on IRC but i'll be busy most of the day :(

1. i'm going to need both uu ladders visible again by the end of the day, any way you can make that happen, please? :)
    2. where's the volcarona in my custom banner? :(
    3. can i get the text color on my aforementioned banner changed to ff9640 (light orange) :)

let me know and thanks in advance!
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok, trying to get it hotpatched in now :> I think I'm late on your "today", but close enough :P
    Joim
    Joim
    Ok It's in, I'm now admin on PS so it's done, lol
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    yay thanks :)
    Sorry, missed you on IRC. Needed me for something?
    Joim
    Joim
    Oh, don't worry, nothing important. We'll talk again :>
    where were you on your weekend out. I had no idea you were gone actually lel
    Joim
    Joim
    In Galicia, to the beach, to a Bad Religion concert and sightseeing!
    hay
    hay
    Hope you had fun :D
    Joim
    Joim
    I did :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…