Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just wondering Joim, but how do you make a chatroom on Smogon? I would like to make a Doubles chatroom for the upcoming metagame come Gen 6 and because I am loving Doubles, lol.
    Joim
    Joim
    We'll probably add a semi official Doubles room for gen 6 x)
    nv
    nv
    Cool, :D
    #BringBackJuneJulibeeThisOctober (pls school schemes was boring :[)
    Joim
    Joim
    Hehe, we'll see tomorrow, we'll see :p
    BASED
    Pls dont give me false hope lol :]
    Hey Joim, I hope everything went well in the day of your marriage. Also, what are you doing here??? Shouldn't you be on your honeymoon?
    Joim
    Joim
    It's Friday-Sunday! haha (she still has to go to class). Thanks!
    haunter
    Oh, ok XD
    hello again!! the uu suspect ladder should come down tomorrow (the 20th) so the standard uu ladder (with victini still) can come back up. everyone's ratings on the standard uu ladder need to be reset as well, please.

thanks again for all your help i know i'm being annoying lol
    Joim
    Joim
    I've edited the ladders, now I just have to reset the ladder when I remember how to xd
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    shit i made a mistake. the switch wasnt supposed to be made until tomorrow (the 21st)... =/ sryyy!
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    ok i got The Immortal to reverse the change so now Zarel/you just need to make it live. ugh i'm such a dumbass lol
    Is there any chance you could reverse the most recent double posting infraction for this user: http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/the-agonist.52007/ ?
    One of the OI moderators mistakingly infracted him due to his having the same avatar as the poster before him. It would be much appreciated!
    Joim
    Joim
    I don't see any infractions on him.
    Stellar
    Stellar
    chaos nabbed it a bit after I posted on your wall. Thanks for checking though.
    doood.

uu ladder minus victini = uususpect. pls :) also, it needs to be reset. don't care what happens to standard uu ratings tbh but ppl might be mad if they disappear, so if there's a way to preserve those for when the suspect test is over, that'd be cool. if there isn't then oh well.

thanks in advance!
    Joim, fsr I cannot edit my leaderboard post. I initially thought it was just a temporary thing, but I came back to it after a few hours, and it still gives me the same error message here: http://puu.sh/4iiqC.png

It's weird cuz I can edit other posts. Do you have a fix for this?
    Joim
    Joim
    What I just told alex!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    Just so's you know I get the same error
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh wait I only just realised what your reply meant ._.
    Hey Joim, there is a problem. The OU analysis index thread can't be edited and whenever one tries to do so it gives a gateway error. I have posted this again in your thread about any probs with the new software but it is kinda important so this is why i am posting here too. Haunter said you are my man so here i am... Btw can i post links on Profile posts?
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah, I think that's chaos's since it's server side, we'll see!
    Waiting for that smexy seasonal thread in OMs to go up, I'm loving it, I'm working on cracking the algorithm for pokemon and names, I'm close argghh
    Last I remembered you had like 1 badge. Now you're an administrator??? Good job dude.
    Joim
    Joim
    heh, thanks. Dedicating time to a thing leads you a long way!
    I have an idea for an other meta, basically you choose two different types I.e. ice electric, and you are limited to picking moves of only two types if they damage the opponent, so ice beam and thunderbolt are ok but psybeam isn't, toxic is fine and so is recover.
    Joim
    Joim
    I don't think that's really plausible unless it's team validator-enforced. Also, why is Recover valid?
    kitty mulcher
    kitty mulcher
    It doesn't do direct damage to the opponent's pokemon. If it does damage it has to be of two types you have chosen.

If the meta isn't plausible then that's fine though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…