Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grats on the researcher badge man! Can you come in #IS or #c&c, i want to ask you a few things.
    the barbaracle thread represents everything that is wrong with UT. just look at that atrocious third page...
    I saw Das Racist live at Bonnaroo two years ago right before they broke up. They didn't perform Combination Pizza Hut Taco Bell and got boo'd p hard :(
    kd24
    lol that sucks :[
    hi we have to play for "derdomm cup" when you're able? i'm gmt +2 and i'm usually online in the main server on po as Back Burner
    kd24
    im gmt -5 so this might be kind of tough gimme a time (est) that u good for and ill try to be on
    Honor
    Honor
    what about 3 pm your gmt?
    kd24
    im on
    Yo, your friend safari has loads of synchronize, share the goods man, add me

FC: 2552 - 1607 - 8690

wahts yours?
    NO! Your boss avatar is gone D=
    kd24
    wat u talkin about
    skies
    skies
    you changed it for a couple minutes lol
    I can't even come up w/ a response, the .gif was good xD.

Screw you tho, I had to spend a good 10+ mins finding my previous avatar again, smh.
    Ooh wait right we need to play our Yu-gi-oh match. I'll be available throughout today and tomorrow as well as Friday from 3:00-5:30 (GMT -4) and all of Saturday. Today or tomorrow would work best though. I'm on IRC and DN as Mr. Uncompetitive, VM me whenever you want to play.
    We're paired for the YGO tourney, idgaf which banlist we use you can pick. I should be on a fair bit tomorrow, starting around noon PST, so I'll try to find you on irc.
    I apologize for disturbing you, but what are the top ten best and worst pokemon in OU (in your personal opinion)?
    kd24
    sheeet lemme look:

best:
    alakazam
    keldeo
    politoed
    skarmory
    landorus-t
    venusaur
    breloom
    dragonite
    latios
    scizor

lots of great mons like mence/volca/terrak barely missed cut. i don't like ferro atm but hed be in the top 15

10 worst:
    metagross
    gyarados
    donphan
    jolteon
    haxorus
    magnezone
    infernape
    cloyster
    ---
    reuniclus
    gastrodon
    kd24
    theres only 8 mons in ou ive never use (those top 8) and then reuni and gastro are meh right now. vaporeons along with them.
    Magcargo
    Magcargo
    Okay, thanks for your opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…