P2X7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no problem with you subreffing the battle. You explained your tardiness the last time, and you certainly are not saying you cannot ref because you have to study for exams (and then reffing a bunch of other matches instead).
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Okay, I will try to have the reffing up soon, but I'm a little busy right now.
    akela
    akela
    P2X7. Take your time. It would be one thing if you said you were going to ref but then couldn't for one reason and then reffed someone else. But you are not doing that. You are offering to ref and not giving BS excuses for lack of reffing.
    Hey man, in your latest prize claim, your Chespin has one too many TM moves, you might want to fix that.
    Just a heads up that you posted the OP to me vs Metal Sonic incomplete
    P2X7
    P2X7
    It wasn't incomplete, I just forgot one of the hide tags so one was automatically added to the bottom of the post. It should be fixed now, though.
    sup man last round is just me body slamming horsea so we just need you to give out rewards! :))

Whenever you're ready! I wanna evolve my mons :P
    Hey man, I'd recommend buying an Amulet Coin first instead of an Exp. Share. It takes less time to buy an Amulet Coin first and an Exp. Share next instead of the other way around.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    It doesn't really matter to me, as I like reffing battles, meaning that I have enough counters, to get both in short order counting UC, but, now that you mention it...
    I'm super sorry about being like a year over DQ. I'll prioritise you for the next few rounds! I'm done btw.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    You don't have to apologize; it wasn't your fault and sometimes things like that happen.
    I don't mean to nag, but would you mind reffing me vs Ullar soon seeing as it's the last round?
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Oh, I must have forgotten, sorry about that.
    Excuse me, but did you post the thread with Archen's and I's battle yet?
    P2X7
    P2X7
    I wasn't the one who accepted to ref.
    TheWolfe
    TheWolfe
    Eeep. Sorry about that! ^^;
    P2X7
    P2X7
    That's okay, it was an honest mistake.
    Just a tip: you should put a link to your ASB profile in your sig.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Why? It may be easier to access, but I know which page of the Registration Tower thread my profile is on, so I don't really see the use.
    Hey man, don't forget about our battle. I'd really like to evolve my Larvitar and Bonsly before sunday.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Ah yes, sorry about keeping you waiting.
    Hey you

You're a good ref. thanks :3
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Um, you're welcome? I don't see why you would be thanking me, though.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Also, thanks for the complement.
    GemOftheDay
    GemOftheDay
    you ref often, you ref well. you're welcome :3
    jsyk, you made a coupla small errors when reffing comp and myself...plz fix.
    P2X7
    P2X7
    Should be fixed now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…