DC.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, tomorrow i just can play between 12-1pm GMT-5, or maybe after 9pm. Let me know if works for you.
    DC.
    DC.
    i may be able to play at 1pm, but if not ill deffinatly be able to play at 9pm.
    VallejoMC.
    Ok, are you there?
    I'm on Oriserver as VallejoMC
    yo we gotta play for ubers open, you free to play between like 6pm-9pm -5 on the weekend?
    DC.
    DC.
    I can on sunday, not on saturday though
    New Breed
    New Breed
    Sunday works for me
    When do you want to battle for DPP UU meets RU?
    I am GMT -4 and I am on and off throughout week late afternoons and evenings.
    DC.
    DC.
    i'm GMT +1. That schedule might actually work for me since i ususally go to bed p late. If it doesnt i guess we can always schedule a time during the weekend or something
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'll be on IRC #Neverused and #Pokemon.
    If you don't IRC, I can go on whatever PS server you need - just tell me.

Also, my activit today will be down, but tomorrow / later in the week will be much better
    DC.
    DC.
    i do IRC and im usually on both channels so it should be easy to run into you
    I don't know, I haven't played a pokemon game blind since Sapphire, so I feel like not even knowing what the final forms of the starts are will make it a lot more fun for me to play, i will actually have to catch and train random pokemon to see if i like what they evolve into instead of just picking 6 I like and calling it a day.
    Not much just school and trying my hardest to avoid spoilers for the new X and Y games, I wanna play it blind, not even knowing the final forms of the starters. It's really hard to dodge though.
    Hi! When can you play for our STAB Mania match? I should be available this weekend (GMT -4).
    DC.
    DC.
    hey, my timezone is GMT+1. Yeah the weekend would probably be the best time for me as well. Sunday ill probably be available the whole day, dont know about saurday yet.
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Can you battle at about 4:00 PM on Sunday (9:00 PM for you I think)?
    DC.
    DC.
    yup, sounds good.
    Hey!

We are opponents for the LC Open Round 2! I am GMT +8, what about you? When can we play?
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Is it your 2pm there?

I can see you at this time any day, but I am having exams this week and next week mostly, so weekends is better for both of us yeah.
    DC.
    DC.
    yeah its 2:45 pm right now also yeah the weekend is probably better.
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Right. See you then.

will give you a reminder VM on friday
    when are you available to play doubles doubles Eustass kid
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ill be on tour time saturday too and prob sunday
    DC.
    DC.
    sunday tour time would probably be the best time. im about to leave and wont be home untill like midnight or something so today isnt really a very good day.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok ill be on sunday tour time.
    hey we are paired for that UU vs RU tourney. I am ready to battle now if you are. I will be online for a few hours
    DC.
    DC.
    sorry i didnt round 1 was up. gonna need some team to build.
    thanks for contacting me :0 What's your timezone again?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I am available Friday from 1-6 PM my time (6-11 PM for you), does this general time range work for you? If so, approx what time specifically do you want to play?
    DC.
    DC.
    Yeah that sounds good. I will probably have to leave before 10 pm my time, but other than that i can play at any of those times.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    let's play at 2:30 my time / 7:30 your time then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…