Jorgen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• don't worry don't worry now
    give 1 more day to know what times are good for me
    "Getting fat might be easy but getting that fat in 3 mos. would be truly artful."

~A beautiful 1k~

Grats, mate :P
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    O wait I've posted 1k? Shit I never thought I'd be here that long what am I doing with my life
    yo Jorgen.

i usually have Time around 4-8 PM EST. i wouldnt mind to play this at a very early date but its up to you. Pick a Day and a Time and i will be there.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    So 8pm EST is more or less the very earliest I can be around during weekdays, so a weekend time will probably work best. How does it sound to do this Saturday at 6pm EST? That's 5pm CST for me and idk what for you.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    ok saturday 6 PM Est sounds fine lets battle then.
    i feel sorry that you ended up with a jackass quitter on your team. Don't they get banned from SPL when they quit like that?

Hopefully you have a suitable replacement for him. There's always mid-season auction, too (anybody promising?)
    im actually a bit ashamed that I know little to nothing about poker

(serious talk)
    anyway, saturday is better for me I think. around 8pm your timezone works. and pls no vapo wars ty
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    8pm Sat GMT-6 works.
    I thought a combination of Sleep + Perish Song + Mean Look / Spider Web is banned in GSC? What Smearge set exactly are you referring to?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Sleep + Spider Web + Baton Pass. Did I say it wrong in my post?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    nah you weren't explicit on the set, so i was curious :0
    hey vil wants to play now if youre up for it, if not thats fine. hes on irc
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Not up for it right this minute, sorry. I'm merely dicking around on the forums in between bursts of a reading assignment atm.
    Lavos
    ah i see. well hop on irc if you finish and you
    feel like battling, he should be around for a bit. thanks for the prompt reply
    Jorgen, I just read your post in jukain's laptop thread, and I was also wondering why windows 8 lack a start button. It's the dumbest thing ever.
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Because they're building windows 8 to be some sort of universal-device OS, so computers get treated the same as tablets/phones. Or something like that. It's dumb but there's like a million free things out there to give you a start menu anyway so it's basically a non-issue for now.
    I wish you posted more...you're definitely one of the more mature / objective posters I've seen for a while

please make your opinion known on subjects more often =)
    Shiruba
    Shiruba
    echoing this, you articulate your thoughts quite well. would be cool to see you post more.
    wtf jorgem.

I searched jira
    I sent text message to him when he was online I challenged.

And he asked for a time, during the weekend I do other things and not get on the internet.

He did not even posted in topic and you activity for him,

lol i don't like this ¬¬
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Sorry man, I didn't like doing it, and I know you were more than willing to play the match. However, he actually did post in the topic asking you to reply to his VM.

Communication fell through between you two, and that's on both of you guys, but his approach of actually trying to schedule a match is much preferred over your approach of hoping to just catch him online.
    252+ Atk Choice Band Butterfree Return vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Blissey: 286-337 (43.86 - 51.68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes (One Layer)

underestimating Jigglypuff is a dead blissey
    hey jorgen, sub me out. I have too much work to do this week
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    All right, sad to see you out of the tournament but I totally understand.
    hey do you want to play for highlander now since you're on? if not, when can you play? (im gmt+10)
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Are you still on? I can play now if you're down. If not, Thursday morning my time (GMT -5) works as well.
    Frizy
    Frizy
    sure, ps main?
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    yep
    Yeah thats like 11pm for me, probably not great. I could probably come on at that time tommorow if your on
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Hmmm how about between 11am-2:30pm gmt-5? Turns out that's a good time for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…