Gavin123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some dumb connectivity issues. I've just about fixed things. Sorry about the delay!
    Varment
    Varment
    I used to do this a lot more during Gen 4 days. You can always try saving before evolving and then resetting if it gets the wrong ability. Other people reported that it changed correctly. But the ability capsule is super helpful as well.
    Varment
    Varment
    If I recall correctly, it's either 50/50 change or it will be set in the code relative to your specific game.
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    It's fine. Don't worry about it. :) The difficult part is to RNG in gen 3. I just need about 100 BPs to get 2 Ability Capsules.
    hey. i am shiny hunting in the safaris - yours sounds awesome, especially as I would love shiny dragon air. Would you be ok with adding me? Thanks!
    Hi,can you add me? I hv a normal safari with smeargle,my fc is 2723-9910,2212,thx
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    Added. Let's go online at the same time someday, so you can access 3rd Pokemon and Hidden Abilities.
    icecreamgoh
    When are you going to play y? Just say the california time,ill check on google
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    I'll try to get online tonight, 8 PM until midnight.
    Hello, can you add me to your friend safari, I dont know which one i have im new to this but i really need a dragonite with marvel scale jeje, here's my data:

FC: 4785 6131 9594 (ElBurro3D) thanks!!!!!!
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    Added. Let's go online at the same time someday, so you can access 3rd Pokemon and Hidden Abilities.
    Hey there, I'm still interested in trading but it would be easier if you enabled your offline or online status to be visible. I'm not always available at the same time so it's easier for me to just check.
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    I just enabled online/offline status. I am available until midnight, or we can trade this Thursday, Friday, or weekend. :)
    Chill
    Chill
    Cool, thanks! I'm not at home now but I'll keep an eye out for you. Can you name the froakie Dart? Wold you like a nickname for your poke?
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    OK. I'm fine without a nickname. I can trade from 8 PM until midnight during weekdays.
    Waiting for you online again. =)
    Miria
    Miria
    Heya! Are you wanting this Kyurem done or is it too much trouble? Ive got another guy who wants to trade one. :) Wanted to check waith you first. .
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    Just trade! Don't worry about me. :) I think I can get Jirachi from other threads.
    Miria
    Miria
    Okay, cool. :)
    Hey there :D I have been searching for a friend safari with dragonair and I hope you're still accepting fcodes :) I'll add you up as soon as possible and here is my code, 1719-3552-3674 . My friend safari is steel typed and contains ferroseed,skarmory and klefki so I hope they'll be of use to you :D Please and thank you.
    Valoo69
    Valoo69
    Yeah, I apologize for that. I fell asleep with my DS on in the PC. I'll be on today until around 4 eastern US time.
    Valoo69
    Valoo69
    Thanks for the trade. Sorry again about not being on last night.
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    No problem. Thank you as well!
    Hey, sorry to bother you, but I noticed you have a Dragonair in your Friend Safari.
    I was wondering if you might add me so I have access to it. Thanks. 2723-9443-7270
    Dark T
    Dark T
    I really appreciate it. I have no idea what type I am or who was in my Friend Safari.
    Gavin123
    Gavin123
    You are Armbar Man right? If so, your Safari is Ghost-type with these Pokemon: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.
    Dark T
    Dark T
    You've been so much help to me so far. I really appreciate everything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…