MCG93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you still around man? :D
    MCG93
    MCG93
    Yes I am! Man has it been a long time! How have you been?
    Sparko
    Sparko
    good good :) we should really catch up one of these days! lots has changed :)
    MCG93
    MCG93
    Definitely! Hit me up on facebook or something.
    Hello, was wondering if you could hatch an egg for me? Send me a PM if you can and Im sure I can offer some form of compensation.
    Hey man i would greatly appreciate if you could hatch one of my eggs :D 3797-6929-0969 . I can give you a shiny xatu if you could trade back. I live in u.s in texas so yeah.
    MCG93
    MCG93
    What SV are you looking for?
    Hey my 5 iv (in right stats egg) matches your sv (984) Can you please hatch it, if so can you also come on smogon's chat #pokemon we can discuss there, I can give you some non shiny 5 ivs, please write back. My 3ds fc is 0989 1894 3669, Lmk yours too.
    MCG93
    MCG93
    Alright, I can do that for you. Why don't we talk over PM and figure out a time to get online.
    Hey i have a 4iv egg that matches your shiny value. Can you hatch it for me plz?
    MCG93
    MCG93
    What shiny value is it? The list misrepresents my shiny value. My SV is 984
    Alan Wallick
    Well you should have them fix it. no its 981
    MCG93
    MCG93
    I have asked them to fix it. They said it would be fixed soon, but it isn't.
    I would love to get access to that togepi farm, that is only if you want to trade FCs of course. My safari is psychic witch woobat, espurr ( free prankster Meowstic; shameless self promoting right here! ) and another one i dont know.
    If you are interested feel free to add me. FC: 2552-1109-0955
    sure, i understand. this week's gonna be a little rough for me so sometime in the evening works best.
    hey we got matched up for r1 of the smogon tournament. im -5 gmt and would prefer to get the game done over the weekend if possible.
    Argh, missing chilling with you similarly but i've barely been on PO, I've been too busy with Digimon World 3. Ah the nostalgia...
    sadly, ive never played DW, so i cant help you :/. but it looks like a strdy team nevertheless
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…