NestW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a Pokemon matching the TSV you have listed on the smogon database.
    4,4 - Marill (F) - Adamant - Huge Power - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [3068]
    FC and IGN are in my signature.
    Hey I have a SV that matches yours. Would you mind helping me hatch an egg? FC 2680 9435 4484 Let me know if you're willing to help?
    Hi there! Terribly sorry to bother you. I'm here from the reddit shiny hatching forums, where they just posted a list of people from here. Trying to get what eggs I have left hatched, and one happens to match your SV! You'd be doing me a great favor if you'd hatch it for me. Thanks in advance~
    (Edit: I got a little excited there, forgot to post my FC ;P It's 0104-0542-5055)
    Hi, I have egg with your sv 3068. Can you open please? my fc: 2208-4339-6504
    Hey was wondering if you would kindly hatch an egg for me? :) my 1478 4265 9497 - Predsr!
    NestW
    NestW
    Yeah, 3068
    Predsr
    Predsr
    I got it, that egg hatched last night from another list! thanks anyway bud, if you need a 5iv talonfflame/froakie send me another trade!
    NestW
    NestW
    No problem, glad you got it
    hey, i saw your name on the shiny hatching list thingy and you have the SV i need, can I trade you my pokemon to hatch? ill give you a free perfect IV ralts in exchange :)
    NestW
    NestW
    Thanks! Could I get my alaka back too? =)
    Ribbons
    you have no idea how cool you are man thank you so much haha add me and ill trade or battle whenever
    NestW
    NestW
    No problem! Ralts is awesome! Enjoy =D
    I'm sorry to be a terrible pain but do you have Instacheck Hotspot working and would I be able to find out my SV from your Instacheck? Because I'd like to contribute to the hatching of shiny eggs but I can't get it working on my laptop because of my Uni's internet provider.
    Hey, I saw that your SV 3,068 matched one of my Honedge eggs and I was wondering if you could help hatch the egg. My FC is 4527-8321-6645, IGN Richie. I do have several 4 IV Pokemon (Jotik, Charmander, Goomy, Horsea, Gible, Fletching, Froakie, Venipede, Scyther, Tyrunt, Larvitar and Torchics) if you would like for your help. Thanks!
    Malravenous
    Alright, this is the egg and no nickname please. Thanks again, looking forward to it.
    Malravenous
    Thank you very much! I wholeheartedly appreciate your help, this has got to be one of my favorite shinies ever!
    NestW
    NestW
    No problem!
    Hi! Found you in the shiny database I've larvitar egg. My FC is 2036-7208-8578. Very grateful if you can help me. If you want a specific pokemon with good IVs let me know so I can breed some for you. Right now I've Larvitars, Oddishes (I like vileplume lol), heracrosses, venonats, horseas and started breeding some joltiks. Thank you!.
    sysG9
    sysG9
    :o really I'll check again
    sysG9
    sysG9
    I'm so sorry I checked the number again, is 3608 no 3068. I'm really sorry to have bothered you. You can keep her for the troubles. She has 4 perfect IVSs HP,D,SA,SD. Thank you and I really sorry
    NestW
    NestW
    It's no problem, sorry it did not work out. Good luck on your hunt!
    Hi, I have an espurr egg with your SV, would you hatch it for me please?

My FC is: 0962 9400 5605
    NestW
    NestW
    Sure! Mine is 5343-8943-9045, let me know when you're free to trade
    Salvador123456
    Salvador123456
    Ok, I'll be here a couple of hours.
    Was a bit too fast haha. Anyway;

I want that Timid Froakie, I have Adamant/Jolly Fletchling, Modest Noibat or Careful Phantump?
    This is my plat FC for the Spoink FC: 5070-5821-6770
    Wanna send the clones first or trade for spoink first?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…