ss234
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when to play for sneak?
    ss234
    ss234
    I won't have access to a computer until next saturday, but after then I can play any time. I'm gmt+0.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Wanna play in like 10 minutes?
    Hi, we are battling for MUTE, Im GMT +1 and can play from like 6PM every day during the week
    ss234
    ss234
    I'm gmt+0 and can play around that time easily every day. I'll be on #ubers on irc.
    you nigga you have to fite electrolyte for the dubs tourney ≈]
    ss234
    ss234
    I contacted him you dumb.
    I'm your opp for the Dubs Tourney. We unfortunately live in ver different timezones, so this might not be easy to arrange.

I'm free weekdays in the afternoon, 3-5 PM GMT -4. I can also do weekends but I'll have to update on when exactly.

Any matches?
    ss234
    ss234
    I can do next weekend, gmt+0 btw
    I'm your opp for the lc tour. When are you available?
    ss234
    ss234
    next weekend is good, I'll be on #littlecup p much all day from 8-9pm gmt+0 both sat and sunday
    Haruno
    Haruno
    alright sounds good to me
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl, post this in at least 5 other chats or alexwolf will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl, post this in at least 5 other chats or alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries.
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl, post this in at least 5 other chats or alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries.
    Hello I"m your opponent for the doubles circuit minitour I'm contacting you so we can battle On showdown. I'm usually in the doubles chat room on showdown if you want to find me. I''m usually on all day but asleep at 12:00AM Beijing time(in China because that's where I'm staying)
    ss234
    ss234
    ok I should be on #doubles irc and I can try to be on doubles chat room on ps
    When fite, im gmt
    ss234
    ss234
    I'm gmt+0 too, weekend is best
    looking forward to this :]
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    Yh weekend is cool, im ready whenever you are though
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    I should be free til like 5ish today, hopefully ill see you before then!
    oh btw just a forewarning your opp is pretty decent
    forgot to mention on irc but yeah saying it now
    Hey man, we're paired for ost. I guess i can find you on irc, any specific times you are on?
    ss234
    ss234
    weekend sounds gud, I should be on #rarelyused p much all day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…