Brap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are opponents for the Equal Oppurtunity Tournament. What times are you avalible? I am GMt -6 and I can usually be on 5 PM or late, just not around 6-7
    Brap
    Brap
    Nah I think I'd logged off smogon at about 10pm yesterday. Today I'll be here for... roughly 3 & 1/2 hours from now.
    insanelegend
    insanelegend
    Alright, you should be here then. If so, please reply and meet me on Smog Tours
    Brap
    Brap
    I'm there.
    That's not very sportsmanlike from you. The only game I lost was the one in which you haxed me. I tried to play all my games, but my opponents didn't want to. What makes you assume you deserve it more than I do?
    Brap
    Brap
    What? Who are you?
    3 Minutes after I went to bed. -.-
    Today, at around 10 pm my time?
    Brap
    Brap
    Ah so close.
    Yeah sure.
    mael
    mael
    I'll be in the tv, books and films channel on the ps server as Intense World
    Hi,I'm GMT+1
    sorry but i'm not comfortable in DPP UU but DPP OU is fine for me
    for my home i chose XY Ubers
    Brap
    Brap
    Alright. You here to battle now? I'm on Showdown.
    Brap
    Brap
    ok what time?
    hey man, we need to play for sabotage round1. my gmt is -3 and we can play all days after 7pm in my time.
    Brap
    Brap
    Eh not really no.
    Earliest I can do is... Hmm 6:45pm my time.
    Nejikage
    Nejikage
    man, this hours are impossible ........ this wekeend after st, can you play ?
    Brap
    Brap
    yo can you play now? I'm on showdown as Brap test VI
    how about now on smogtours :)
    Brap
    Brap
    Nah can't I'm just going now. I'm only on late tonight because I'm back from a concert in town. Every other day I'm on no later than 10pm.
    Is that a showdown server? Because I only have Showdown
    HSA
    HSA
    yes it is also in that case we'll probably have to play on saturday because I don't get home from school until after 10 your time so yea
    Brap
    Brap
    alright saturday it is then. (sunday works for me too, probably better than saturday tbh).
    Brap, I have one question for you, why do you hate america so much? What has america done to you for you to hate it so much?
    aurora
    aurora
    americans are ARSEHOLES
    newtonja
    newtonja
    Way to stereotype 313.9 million people
    Brap
    Brap
    If right-wing religious aresholes like yourself are anything to go by... then I have an extremely strong case indeed.
    dang I didn't see that if you want we can do it now if not tomorrow night, i'm gonna be on PS as lapras6666
    Brap
    Brap
    Sorry I'm just going now. yeah tomorrow
    Brap
    Brap
    Last chance to battle tonight I think. I'm here for 3 hours.
    We meet again ;)
    Im +1 gmt when are you availablr for sky battle?
    Brap
    Brap
    Evenings 7pm-10pm my time (GMT)
    hey dude, just saw your message. I'm from europe as well, so we should be able to battle sometime in the evening one of these days :)
    Brap
    Brap
    okay I'm here today, tomorrow and both weekend days this time-10pm my time.
    Sparko
    Sparko
    sorry for the inactivity dude, guess we have to try and find a time these last 2-3 days. had a lot on my plate the last week or so in terms of exams and assignments
    hey im your opp for the spl farm league!!! im gmt -4 and i can try to adapt easily to a time if you tell me when and where (server)! Just tell me when its better for you to play
    Ok Brap from England, you're taking way longer than needed to hit me up. Let's actually schedule something.

I can fight from 9pm EST - 3am EST today/Sunday, and anytime after 9:45pm EST on Sunday.

Pick a time.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    Ugh.

Give me all the times in the next 3 days that you're available to play.
    Brap
    Brap
    Today: Now until 9:30pm my time. Monday & Tuesday, 6:30pm-10pm my time.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    Fucking Brap from England...

Alright. Stay put tomorrow.
    Whats up, let me know when you can play. I should be around most of tomorrow so just shoot me some times. Im EST (GMT -5)
    Brap
    Brap
    Sorry today wasn't a good day for me to battle... I'm around ~this time tomorrow
    Lakers
    How about early tomorrow? say 9-10 am EST?
    whenever youre on, check #pokemon on IRC for me. If I'm on, message me and I'll battle. I'm on a lot too , so no need to set up times or any of that bullshit
    Brap
    Brap
    okie dokie
    I'm usually free during my afternoon and evenings, just can't play today because I'll be leaving soon and don't know when I come back. Also, I'm in Daylight Saving Time, just saying

If you use IRC, you can easily find me on #baril, #spl and #pokemon. If you don't use it, tell me where I can find you
    Brap
    Brap
    Yeah I'll be on irc sometime between christmas & new year
    We're paired for the farm league so let me know when you can play (I'm GMT+1)!
    Brap
    Brap
    I'm GMT and can play 7-10pm my time most days
    Hideous
    Ok, are you free today at 20 (your time)?
    Brap
    Brap
    I'm on Showdown now as RIP Brian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…