Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fite for seasonal?
    finally
    finally
    I also see you on irc occasionally, so I'll hit you up my nig
    termi
    termi
    ya sure thing man, I got spring break from tomorrow on et all so I'll be around
    finally
    finally
    Kk np ez
    You are gmt +1, right?
    Is there any specific time you are online? I'm online my time in the evenings (7-12). So that would be your morning(2-9)?
    We play for doubles tour. I am GMT -7, evening is best for me, when do you wanna play.
    finally
    finally
    hihi. i'm gmt -6 and i also like evenings. probably tomorrow or monday sound good? i'll make sure to keep you notified on here/irc in case my family decides to do a lot of easter stuff. does tomorrow/monday sound good to you?
    makiri
    makiri
    Yeah that sounds great. I'll be chilling on irc most of the time
    when you want to play dubs? im gmt -6 and prefer afternoons or evenings my time
    finally
    finally
    sweet, i'm gmt -6 too and i also am free during the evenings. i would prefer thursday or friday bc schoolwork. i'm pretty findable on ps (doubles room) or irc. thurs/fri work for you?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    thursday evening is great for me, because my exams are mostly over. Im always on #neverused so you can find me there
    finally
    finally
    i'll make sure to remind you again as the time approaches. i'll also contact you on #neverused. gl!
    lrn2fuckingCTplz. Tspikes > fangame.
    finally
    finally
    in seriousness tho, i hope i don't mess up in future circuits. i really want to get into the invitational and hope you do too! :)
    Haruno
    Haruno
    The majority of the points will come from the two big midsession tours o.o the circuits ones don't mean that much unless you get top 4. If I get outskilled like I did this last circuit then I have no chance lol.
    finally
    finally
    i like how you always equate hax to outskill. it makes me :^)
    You have two days to finish your battle for the Doubles minitour :)
    finally
    finally
    sorry yeah, winterwave and i will have our doubles ubers battle done by tomorrow. just been busy with physics
    please add more substance to your nomination post, finally. Otherwise I wont count your nom ;x
    Hey hows it going, thanks for the recenthelp. Hope im not bothering too much, just had a quick Q. Now that ive got the lapras up and running, it seems a bit redundant to have both rotom W and lapras with nearly the same coverage. Not sure if maybe to leave rotom or switch him up for someone? Thanks xD
    finally
    finally
    too long for here, it'll be on your rmt :]
    pretty sure you roflstomped me on the doubles ladder recently so you'd be a worthy addition to the forum. Welcome to smogon!
    finally
    finally
    I don't quite remember roflstomping you, but nice to meet you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…