dr00
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I just got a shiny Trapinch using the one you traded me :D It´s 31/31/23/16/31/31 though. If I put it in my thread will people be interested in it? or do I keep it?
    vzxt
    vzxt
    np i took a break from pokemon too. Yes that and a fastball buizel and friendball ralts females.
    dr00
    dr00
    sorry about the late reply. been super busy with school. i'll be back in about a week ;~;
    vzxt
    vzxt
    ok I'll start breeding the clamperl.
    hey thats awesome is there anything youre looking for?
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    that what you would have gotten but not anymore because of thate namecalling. there was no reason for it yet you still did il find a way to get the larvitar from someone else who respects other people without calling them names for no fucking reason at all
    dr00
    dr00
    do not contact me again, please.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    lol you contacted me again I wasnt even going to contact you again but you approached me again so dont do that again either then because I dont trade with assholes
    Did you see the tag in my thread?
    Free to trade?
    dr00
    dr00
    Ok no worries. This frillish is 5iv, and the rest should be 4iv stuff
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Yeah sure no probs.
    Thanks for the spitbacks, I await the good news on the meditate :D
    dr00
    dr00
    Thanks so much man. I'll let you know
    Incidentally,I bred and hatched my Gothita yesterday too(checked by lady valkyrie
    dr00
    dr00
    I'll trade spit backs for spit backs if you have stuff I need
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I got the dream ba growlithe,love ball Mawile,If I do both perfect,will you trade 4 spitbacks?
    dr00
    dr00
    Just let me know when you have more stuff in your thread I guess. I can't keep track
    Trade on gen 4??
    dr00
    dr00
    yes, can you give me your FC?
    dr00
    dr00
    and use my platinum code: 4253-9356-5873
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Sorry for late response 1722-7833-3016
    Ok I think it is working now,trade?
    dr00
    dr00
    oh, ok. can you turn the security on your router off for a short bit while you connect, or is that too dicey? i'm not sure what else to do if the WEP isn't working. or maybe did you try switching to WPA?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok now I have connected and traded once and it is working
    dr00
    dr00
    Ok awesome
    S-Bug and Goo-blob are ready for when you are :)
    lats
    Thank you! Excellent, fast service. When I get Starly cloned I'll come to you for a new breeding project =)
    dr00
    dr00
    yep yep, no rush. enjoy!
    dr00
    dr00
    and ty for the fast return as well lol :P
    Hey, are you willing to part with one of your female joltik spitbacks? Would save me a bunch of time breeding :)
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Let me know when you're ready and I will request the trade
    Hirshey
    Hirshey
    Thanks so much!
    dr00
    dr00
    enjoy! i believe this guy is full HP Ice with all the right 30s and 31s, but with unnerve lol ;~;
    check the IVs, but maybe if you have an ability capsule or whatever, you can just use this one
    You live in NZ :D LiKE Me!!!! *finally someone from the same country as me xD*
    dr00
    dr00
    it's been really sunny the whole time i've been here. like it's rained only once lol.
    there's a person from the flats here from wellington, but i haven't been out too far yet. i went to rangitoto a couple weeks ago, but other than that, just around auckland lol
    lats
    haha nice, it's been like a drought down here too (I nearly just made a really joke about groudon =-=)
    dr00
    dr00
    yeah, i think he's visiting new zealand lol
    we need to get politoed or kyogre to come round aye
    I just saw your (deleted) post on Prankster Nature Power.

Unfortunately, you cannot select a target for Nature Power when using it in double battles, making it pretty much useless.
    dr00
    dr00
    ah, fair point. i mean whimsicott's shit spatk has prevented me from even using it anyway lol, but i guess it's good to know that even with a decent spatk, it'd just be a coin flip.
    i have some 5iv togepis and togetics if you want, egg move nasty plot on them
    dr00
    dr00
    i'm looking for premier and great ball togepis, hence why i'm asking for a safari instead of a regular trade. what balls are they in?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…