Entei The Swift
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow, I never noticed you had Dark Magicians on your profile pic! That is so awesome :D
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Lol thanks xD yeah my fiance foumd that pic for me
    Do you mind if I donate to your thread a shiny perfect IVed Kyogre? Buckert already has one, but said he wasn't sure if you had one.

BTW, nice avatar. Dark Magicians FTW! :D
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    My FC is 4554-0050-1685.

As for where I got it, it came from HeartGold when I was practicing RNGing.
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    ok i can trade now; I have you added and am online. do you want the kyogre to be fully, semi or non redis?
    BlazingBarrager
    BlazingBarrager
    Sorry I took so long to get back with you. Was taking a nap.
    Anyway, I'd like it to be non redis. Even though I don't want it it is still one of the first Pokemon I've ever RNGed so I don't want people passing it around.
    LETS DO DIS!!!!!!!!!!
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    I probably will have mine up by tomorrow. I am making all new banners all around excluding your main banner. If you want a teaser for main banner imagine if entei and espeon were fighting irl
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Lol dude, this thread will be awesome as f*ck!
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Think I got my part ready for as far I can insert legends. :)
    from your pm: it looks awesome :o
    phone won't let me post in convos :p. does it have the ems + an active hatcher? we can organise what you want and stuff tomorrow :)
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    ; ( nope. It doesn't. I am currently breeding more though lol
    Arhan
    Arhan
    How about entei hooks me up with one snivy and I breed too
    Hey entei,willing to check one pokes ESV for me?I think you might like it(Evan said so)A 31/24/31/30/31/30 Gothita in lux ball female with dark pulse
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Well,may I join the fun?Two is better than one if we both do it,we will get an active TsV quicker
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    If you have the supplies to breed it with then sure. Otherwise I was going to finish up tomorrow
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I don't have supplies but can try except Ems,any chance you have a Female Fast ball spitback growlithe?
    Sup dude, I can place my mons on Y now and trade them to you if you're ready?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Oh those would be perfect as well mate. :)
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Lol i just realized autocorrect changed prerequisite correct spelling to be incorrect xD ok well I will hook you up in the next 5 minutes
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Cool, I'm online and ready when you are :)
    What project do I do next?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Would a HP fire shiny Gothita in lux ball interest you?I am breeding one for Evan and he says you want one too?
    Hi mate, I do need that Swirlix! I don't have any time to trade today, but I will be able tomorrow between 18:00/19:00 and 21:00/23:00 GMT+2. Any of those times work for you? If not, I could be earlier friday, from 14:00 GMT+2.
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    UT preferred only because I don't like level 100 pokes ;D
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Alrighty mate, will do! I have over 750 Pokémon at lvl 100 xD
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    lol. I stopped using pokemon from previous gens unless they had a crucial move unobtainable in gen 6.
    Hey,Entei do you RNG on gen 4?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Well,I have an R4,a flash cart which I need to pass a couple menus,which I cannot do in the time eon timer gives me,how do I fix this?
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    I got rid of my r4 6 years ago. I cant remember.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Same situation as Buckert.....see my upper post
    I tried my best looking for that TSV...even found it for it to turn out to be he wanted to correct it to 961.. Z
    Arhan
    Arhan
    And all of mine happen to be those
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    try changing the father parent to a ditto (or different ditto)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Why?The eggs come out faster with Lucario and Lucario and I think @.com will have it
    Hi are you free to trade by any chance?
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    I commented on his thread. I will provide you with a copy once it's hatched :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh no its fine my friend, I'm just happy to help :)
    You and I both know the frustration of hunting down SV matches xP
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I have seen worse experience of finally finding the TSV for it to be wrong.........
    Jesus christ that Celestial tower is annoying as f*ck xD suddenly there are trainers blocking the stairs, so I need to battle them lol. Also, which ball do you want it in?
    Hi mate! I will start that request this week, I'm pretty busy with school but I'll make some time ^^ also, is that my name in your thread? :o
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Lol yes idk why I put wouter xD. Also sounds great <3
    Haven't heard from you in a while. Still have that Softboiled Clefable for you, and somebody actually requested a BP for a Bold one as well ( so I now have Calm, Bold, and Modest). I can clone for you on weekends if you like.
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Hey, sorry been super busy with life things. I can actually clone now. ^^. I will be on from 3pm -9pm Hawaii time (gmt -10)
    Varment
    Varment
    I never knew you were in Maui, I've been there twice before on vacation. Anyway, I'll try to catch you another day I guess.
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Hey I am on right now wanna trade?
    Hi mate! Do you still have those banners you made for me? They disappeared from my thread. :(
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    I assume you will still want it to be centered around eeveeolutions
    Buckert
    Buckert
    I had banners by region, with Pokémon from those regions. You don't have those anymore?
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    Oh can you.pm meva list of pokes you want on.the banner for each region
    I got a clone of the Softboiled Clefable ready for you. No charge, because of history and etc (I'm sure I'll get some stuff doing cloning for you over the next while anyway). You can get it any time we're both online.

It has an odd nickname (request when I did the BP) but I'm guessing that isn't an issue?
    Entei The Swift
    Entei The Swift
    That's fine. Just let me know when I can give you stuff to clone
    Hello entei I'm contacting you because long story short my games were stolen awhile back and I'm going through my trades list and I'm looking to get my pokes I lost back also if possible the pokes I traded for.

We conducted a trade back when my name was crimson assassin
    The trade was

58. Celebi for Skuntank- Crimson assassin

If possible, could would I be able to obtain a copy of the celibi and my skuntank. If not would I possibly be able to get my skuntank back. If so please constant me ASAP.
    Thank you for your time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…