Dashspin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fucking fight me you (BAN ME PLEASE).
    I'm available from around 11AM - 12PM GMT most days so give me a specific time and I can probably meet it.
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    I've been busy lately... Finals and such. I have a half day on friday, so I'll be online most of the day. Let's battle then, after I've done all my finals. For now I gotta study
    hey, we're matched up for the doubles minitour. im gmt -6 and prefer to fight in my afternoons or evenings, preferably after 4pm. when would you like to play?
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    I'll be on PS in the doubles room all day today, sunday, most likely. Come in at whatever time suits you. If that doesn't work, I'm gm-4. I can probably meet you at the time you mentioned on workdays, but let's try to get the battle in today
    Appeal failed. :( I wish someone had told me ALL the rules before making me a moderator.
    Appeal has been posted. Hopefully I'll be able to rejoice in the presence of my peers once more soon.
    ello m8 gmt -5 when can you play for dubers tour?
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    im gmt -4, i think
    can we play on sunday? I'll be in the ps doubles room and on irc most of the day, so you could probably just come in whenever you want, since our timezones arent that different
    innovamania
    innovamania
    Sounds gud frend. looking forward to it 8D
    eyo dash
    hows your cat
    how are you
    :]
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    eyo whissp
    its all good
    i've started to play some other games tho, which is why I afk so much on ps, so no worries
    :)
    whissp
    whissp
    oh... skyrim ? o3o
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    I still do play some skyrim, but my fav games atm are Terraria and Spelunky, both steam games
    dubs seasonal stuff wen etc
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    tomorrow tuesday around 3pm est is typically the time im open
    wednesday works too
    ill be on both #doubles irc and the dubs room on ps
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    Maybe 3:30 is more accurate
    passion
    passion
    k will try to be on att
    hi, when do you want to play for doubles tournament
    Plus
    Plus
    ???
    Dashspin
    Dashspin
    Tomorrow wednesday april 2nd @ 3:30 EST, I'll be in the doubles room or IRC. This may or may not be past the deadline. Sorry, I've been busy lately.
    Yo big dawg
    I'm -6 Central American time. Weekend is lookin best for me. Wbu
    finally
    finally
    Actually, I see you on every night. I'll just hit you up when we're both ready. I'm currently teambuilding, so that's why weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…