Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then cancel our trade!

You do not understand!! You think that I'm lazy?! Then don't talk to me! And for your information, I have a bad memory, so think before you talk!
    Yes, but they tell me to trade with them, and you always go last!!

You don't know what you're saying... You don't know how QUICK I am when it comes to trades.
    Yes, two forums, Smogon and Pokemon GTS, that's why I'm always busy!

That's fine.
    Yes, but did you know that I have some lengthy trades and when you send a VM to me that you wanted to trade, I have 4 ongoing trades already??
    Because they ask to trade first..... That's why... If you don't believe me, then it's fine, and you have the decision if you will cancel our trade...
    I want to..... But I have 2 more trades to do...

It's okay if you don't understand...
    I don't have all that many that need EVd. I only have two left, atm. Try looking at Jubilee's thread. I know she has some. I'm going to be doing a few for her over the weekend. Maybe she can let you do some.
    o and on my post with my list I meant that YOU could get credits in my thread also..
    Yes

Vs: 26/31/20/31/31/26(HP electric 67!)
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Nature: Naughty
    Notes:Trained (lvl 45 Kingdra)
    Trained: 252 Atk / 240 SpA / 16 Spe
    Tradeability: Not Redis

Ev'd my self so I get redis rights...

and cloyster:

Nature: Relaxed Ability: Shell Armor
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Special Moves: Rapid Spin

Its shiny with surf Icebeam and Explosion
    Umm do you think you could get the poke i trade you cloned with arceus? Then just trade them both back and ill send you more to get cloned for the Arceus? Im sorry if thats confusing so if you want me to clone them then what do you want?

Heres my list
    I have Kazo's Misamagus
    I have Miria's Zubat
    I have Bakus's Naughty Kingdra
    I have RayquasatheKip's Groudon and Mewtwo
    I have Wrecky's FULLMETAL
    I have Misa's Azelf
    I have PokeFreak's Hippowdon
    I have PokemonCordinator's Shiny Cloyster
    I have MattJ’s Raikou

Also im making a trade thread this weekend so I would also get credits there :)
    Most of those pokes are from friends who are trusted, so I can almost 100% grantee that there legit . Even if they are ( Which I highly highly dont think so) alert me right away and I will give you a 100% refund. But like I said, I really dont think they are, Ive used almost all of them in battle so...
    Awesome <3

If you want to get shaymin cloned and pass it around I'm cool with that.
    I've set up an invite instead, see if that works...grrr typical isn't it! :p
    I keep getting an error code "you have been removed from this persons roster or you have been disconnected from WFC" I'll keep trying ;)
    Sure, using the pearl code - I've just traded with someone else so I need to grab shaymin out my pc ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…