Widdly_Scuds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw your post about what you're looking for. I can help with cloning, if you still need it.
    channy64
    channy64
    I sent a trade request, but no response. Send me one when you're ready.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for your help! Let me know at any point if there's anything you need from my thread in compensation.
    channy64
    channy64
    You're welcome! And thanks as well.
    Hey there, widdly J saw your thread and it has a rule regarding people who have even been talked about at the blacklist usually won't get trades, I think I have proved myself enough, will you trade with me or not?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    No, sorry. It's just a blanket thing and I don't like to make exceptions, even if the dittos you traded me were legitimate (albeit a bad deal for me in hindsight)
    Hi Widdly, just wondering if there was any reason you didn't respond to my post on your profile for your giveaway? It's okay, if you didn't see it, just wondering if I did something wrong?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    You did nothing wrong, I apologize for not responding to you. I marked your spots in my posts and you are in the giveaway just as much as everybody else!
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Oh okay, thank you :). I just didn't see a response and thought I might not have followed the rules properly or so.
    Hi! Good luck with your next semester :)
    D6 and E6 please, and ty based dragon-man!
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for participating! I'll probably start trading in a few hours so I'll let you know.
    Tatertot
    Tatertot
    Great, I'll be around :)
    Hi , I have my Latias with Defog as you wish.I want to ask if you have your defiant bisharp in 5th gen because I want to learn knock off
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    My defiant Bisharp is only in 6th gen, sorry. I'll let you know when I can trade for Latias, thanks!
    Giorgans
    Giorgans
    ok . I'll take the electrike with lightingrod then.Let me know when you are ready to trade.
    Thanks for the Mawile! The Scyther should be 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Tech with a bunch of egg moves. I had a bunch in bank so thought I'd pass it off.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Yeah np... I was MM one for myself, but gave in to TSV hatching (and still had boxes leftover). And thanks for scyther!
    A1 and E1 ty based dragon-man
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for playing! Spots reserved, and I'll let you know when the board is clear so we can trade.
    There was an SV match in your giveaway (in case you wanted to ask them to hatch for you) :).
    [2240] : PocketCat
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    I actually contacted them about the match, but I had 2 matches on Smogon and the other user got back to me almost instantaneously. I'm going to let whoever gets that Karp know so they can have the shiny to themselves.
    B5, E3. Ty based dragon man!
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for participating! Your spots are saved, and once they're all done I'll let you know what you get and when we can trade.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Thank you dude! :)
    A4 and C1
    ty based dragon-man.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Thanks for the participation! Your spots are saved, and I'll let you know when it's all done so we can trade.
    Victini
    Thank you :)
    A2 and D4 :]
    Ty based dragon-man!
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    NP! Spots reserved, I'll let you know once it's all done and what you get.
    $teele
    $teele
    Nooice, thanks again for hosting this giveaway :)
    Is the giveaway gonig live?
    Ty based dragon man.

Since you said 2 spots ill take b2 and d5 am i doing it rigth?
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Yep you did it right! Spots are reserved, I'll let you know once it's all done and what you win!
    Norne
    Norne
    Ty bro
    Can you help me out with something? I need to battle someone 3 times to set up KeyBV and check my Bunnelby's ESV.

In return, I can give you a flawless Shiny Skarmory with Defog or an HP Ice Shiny Togekiss with Defog (both RNG'd myself, just ask me if you want more details). If you're looking for spitbacks, I'll have to check my Pokebank.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    Yeah I'm pretty confident about the IVs and whatnot, I spent all morning breeding them. Thanks for getting that checked for me!
    BarrelRoll
    BarrelRoll
    Sorry it took so long. By the way, my TSV is 2362, so if you need anything else checked or hatched, let me know.

Thanks for bearing with me.
    Widdly_Scuds
    Widdly_Scuds
    And how lucky I was to find a Smogon user with a matching TSV! (finding matches on Reddit has been an absolute horror.)
    Entering the pinsir giveaway, I'd nickname the Pinsir, Locust, because they are known for as a bad omen and pinsir is nothing to play with(against).
    ty based dragon-man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…