Drakero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't want to bump the converdation once more just for this, so I decided to VM you instead. Thank you very much for bringing the news to my attention, I appreciate it
    Drakero
    Drakero
    You're welcome fam
    Jumpman, Jumpman, Jumpman, that boy up to somethin'. Actavis in every cup, I'm sippin' muddy.
    dude I just have to say, you and Dragon have a completely extreme collection of Pokemon in your trade thread :)
    Drakero
    Drakero
    Thanks Ksh ^_^ After all, there are not all our Pokémon in our Trade Thread yet. We gotta update it!
    Hello Drakero can you hatch a egg for me? It's what it's worth it's a Pachirisu 5 IVS but it's really cute ahah Thanks!
    Hey there.

I was checking out your forum and I must say that it has some awesome guides for RNG abusing on emulators. It's helping me remember the small things that I have forgotten how to do after not RNG abusing anything for about 2 years. Even though it's in Italian I can vaguely understand it :)
    Drakero
    Drakero
    You can use the Google Translate Widget but it sucks, you know.
    If you need help, you can write in the help section (obv in english) or contact me via pm.
    "Let the motion of your body be the key, cuz we be the motherfuckin G Funk family"
    Hey Drakero! Just want to start by saying that your trade thread with Dragon is amazing and overpowered :p

I had a question about your mewtwo though. I'm about to catch a mewtwo with the same spread, but I don't know how to tutor self-destruct onto it. If you could share how you did it or provide some advice, that would be greatly appreciated! :)
    Nel
    Nel
    ^^Yeah, sorry I meant how did you get that move tutor.

Did you use an emulated version of XD with Dolphin (which I heard is impossible); did you transfer to a retail XD game; did you mimic glitch it; did you use another way I don't know of?o.O
    Drakero
    Drakero
    Retail Card.
    Nel
    Nel
    Damn :/ Wish I had one of those. Thanks for answering :)
    I saw Earl & Hodgy perform on Sunday.
    Drakero
    Drakero
    So... do you like the Odd Future?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I did more two years ago. I mean I still like Tyler, Earl, & Frank Ocean's music but everyone is okay.
    Drakero
    Drakero
    I'll be honest, I don't like Odd Future Crew too much, but I love Tyler too. Right now, the best Crews in the game are the T.D.E (Top Dawg Entertainment) and the A$AP Crew, though the T.D.E Crew is on another level (only because Kendrick is lyrically insane).
    LOL, just saw this quote in your sig, easily one of my favourites from Kendrick xD
    "I don't smoke crack, motherfucker i sell it!"
    Drakero
    Drakero
    Kendrick is insane. Get mad broh!
    $teele
    $teele
    :]
    Uh, pretty mothafucka, pull up in this bitch like...Uh, Italian mothafucka, hella racist on my dick like...
    Hey, how are you? I started breeding for TSV's again and my egg matches yours? Would you mind hatching it for me? :0 You may keep a copy if you can clone or I can clone one for you + attach an item for helping me with this. :)
    Out of line, pistols barkin' "Ar, ar" ride or die Write a script, design a line, all I see is dollar sign$
    Could you help me a bit with gen 4 rng?
    Drakero
    Drakero
    Emulator or retail?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I have a r4(Game downloaded on a SD Card)is that emulator or retail?
    Drakero
    Drakero
    Neither but you can RNG on emulator
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…