religiousjedi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Same IVs don't mean it's the same one. Since that post didn't have any other info, can't do much about it.

Do you have any other evidence?
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    I worded that poorly, I don't have evidence that it's hacked. But I'm really suspicious of it. I think that Xerneas has the OT of SciresM and the ID of 31337, if that's the case then it's made by a hacker by the name of SciresM.
    Hi, I've had this problem before with my trade thread though I don't think it's ever lasted this long. I can't edit post 9 of my thread.

And haven't been able to since the 9th of this month. Is there any way you can edit it or get it to allow me to access it again?

Thanks either way.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Ah okay. Any idea which images, I'll try and remove them?
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Ok, discussed with the other mods. It seems to be an error with how you're using BBcode, in which somewhere along the line, it was messed up. Double check your code before posting the edit.

Both posts have been reverted once again.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Okay thanks. I might try and edit it outside of using the "edit" on here. Will message you if anymore problems.
    I had a small problem with my trade thread. I couldn't edit the OP because I bypassed the character limit. (as I wanted to add more stuff there)

So I decided to split my up trade thread into several parts to avoid that from ever happening again. I was wondering if it's possible for you to delete some of the posts on the first page of my trade thread? Basically post 2-6, 8-9, 11, 13-14, 16 and 18. .-.
    hey sorry for the really late delay. i'll be available for the next few days. however, my clefairy is still a cleffa, so how do you want me to do it? Level it up till it evolves (but with 0 evs) or vanilla cleffa?
    Excuse me, Jedi?

Do you by any chance have access to the area in the DW to capture a female DW anorith with swift swim? Because I'm only looking for a female spitback anorith (With Swift swim) caught in a Net ball.

It doesn't have to be RNG'd
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Dream World doesn't exist anymore.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Sigh........ Thank you for your time.
    I have all 4 ability capsules ready for trade! My friend code's 0430-9474-8033, and I'd appreciate if you wrote yours down too because I'm in a cell phone browser and can't seem to see signatures.
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    1375 7206 7505

I'll be on within 5 minutes.
    Alpha Werewolf
    Thank you so much :D

And sorry again for rushing you when I wadn't ready that fast myself ^^"
    So ... it seems that you left just after I posted. I'm still there on the wifi if you come online again.
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Sorry, took a little longer than expected. Still on.
    Varment
    Varment
    Made a mistake and grabed the wrong Kangaskhan from Pokebank, one sec.
    Varment
    Varment
    Sorry for the delay, thanks for the trade!

FYI, remember to let Clefairy learn Moonblast before you evolve it (level 46). Also, I believe the ability has 50% chance of changing when it evolves so I recommend saving beforehand.
    Hey there! You able to trade now? Seems you were online not so long ago. ;)
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Yes, I can.
    Miria
    Miria
    Perfect, added you and all. ^^
    Miria
    Miria
    Thank you very much for the trade. :) They're lovely! ^^
    Hey jedi, i'm breeding your clefairy now. Can i interest you in some BP items too?
    karrablast (egg) female / poke ball / no guard (overcoat) / brave / 31/31/31/x/31/0 / pursuit / knock off / drill run / megahorn
    i'll be busy most of the next few days, so i'm not sure when i can get on to trade, but your order is ready at least
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    That's fine. Do you want it as Starly or Staraptor?
    dr00
    dr00
    staraptor is fine, please. are you around now? i'll be at home working on this assignment and checking in every once and a while when i want a break procrastinate
    Hi! I am your new opponent for the wifi VGC tour. I am GMT +1

I am usually available the evening, or most of the time during the weekend. You can find me on irc, #smogonwifi
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    I'm GMT -8, but just being on #smogonwifi makes it a whole lot easier. You go by the same name there?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yes, still Vinc2612
    How many dusk stones do you need? And when you say "bank services" do you mean I can ask you to clone a perfect japanese Ditto? :D
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Three Dusk Stones preferred. And since I have Japanese White 2 and have caught a Ditto in it, yes.
    Shadow-XIII
    Shadow-XIII
    Added your FC, I'm available around this time.
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Well, turns out I won't need them anymore. Sorry!
    Hi, im new to Smogon and i cant seem to find out how to work #Smogonwifi so i hope im not intruding. i have a Klefki with your TSV (1649) and was wondering if you could hatch it and nickname it for me? i could offer some 5 IV klefki,Smeargle,Honedge, or torchics in return
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Google can help you out with getting on #smogonwifi (an internet relay chat, so a client like mibbit can work).
    Hey got an egg with your SV. If you could hatch it for me it would be awesome.
    Pm me or you can find me on #Smogonwifi
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Will be home in 10-20 minutes, so see you on chat.
    I got an egg with the same SV as you!!
    If you could hatch it for me I would be greatly in your debt!!

5000 2244 4765
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    If you can't find me here, a much better option would be #smogonwifi on IRC. 1375 7206 7505
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…