Skore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a Taillow egg matching your 1868 TSV. Would you mind hatching it for me at the Tower of Mastery?
    Skore
    Skore
    Sorry something came up last night, but im here all day now, i think if you send me a PM it'll ping my email
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    I can trade now
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    Actually, I just noticed your sig says you'll only hatch if you get to clone the baby, which I'd rather not happen, so never mind. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I can catch a female unnerve fraxure from a friend safari in a ball of your choice if you want.
    Skore
    Skore
    Thank you, but someone has already sorted one for me :)
    oh before i go to bed
    Dittos with HP Fire, Ice, Fighting,
    i have dittos like this ( rng by cannibal and was put public on pokecheck)

I can give it to you for free, or if you like to trade we can trade .

But i remember i gave you hp ice before?
    Mind if I change what I want to trade for as clauncher? I have a bold shiny dream ball slowpoke to offer, it's female if you want to breed it :)
    Hey,Skore Are you still into trading?I need a few pokes from your shop,mainly Spitbacks you can check my thread for them
    Skore
    Skore
    I'm still trading yes, but please make any requests in my trade thread.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Yea sure
    Arhan
    Arhan
    By that,I guess you don't agree to the trade or just missed it?
    Heyo Skore :D
    Free to trade by any chance?
    Heavy ball Ralts for Heavy ball Koffing xD
    Skore
    Skore
    Yes Im free now
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Cool man, see you online :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks so much for another get trade dude :D
    Hi Skore :)
    Are your free to trade?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks for trading mate, you have such well organised boxes! haha
    Skore
    Skore
    Ha yeah, I have major OCD about it :P You should see my bank!
    evan0913
    evan0913
    lol, I can imagine ^^
    Give me a shout if you ever need anything man, I'll try to get some better pokes and be back for the Ralts :D
    All the best for now :)
    If the Klefki I gave you wasn't the one I said it was I'm sorry, I was kinda rushing :/ it did look like the right one though. Thanks for the Litwick btw! :D
    I added you! Thank you for the add. :)
    I should be online throughout the day and weekend so hopefully we can catch each other!

Bye!
    Got the calm serene grace 31/×/31/31/31/31 spread male now if you still want to trade(
    Skore
    Skore
    That's great, I'll be online later, just leave your friend code and ign
    Nickg07
    Nickg07
    Cool I'll save that one for you. Ign Nickg

1478-4234-8912
    A female if possible if not any as I have a 5 IV'ed Lucario I can breed with it to perfect it.
    nimbosa
    heh i forgot i had nicknamed them all to keep track of them. if you want i can rename it for you.
    Skore
    Skore
    Your Friend Safari has Shuppets, Dusclops and Phantumps in it btw
    nimbosa
    Hi, I added you. Please add me... have water safari with Gyrados. FC FC: 1263-6705-0224
    Please add me Friend code: 2509-2402-8981
    Skore
    Skore
    Says your friend code is incorrect
    Aoi
    Oops, 2509-2042-8981
    Skore
    Skore
    Added :)
    Word has it that you have the Generation VI starters with their Hidden Ability and some flawless IVs. Would you be willing to part with some of them? (Or if you'd prefer to keep the ones with good IVs, maybe just some Starters with Hidden Abilities?)
    Skore
    Skore
    I have a few protean froakies but none that I've IV bred yet as I'm waiting on egg move research to be done. I'm sure I could spare you one. I also have Jolly Magikarps with 5 perfect IVs (the bad one is Spec Att). If you have access to the Dragonite line with the hidden ability I'd be willing to trade.
    Aoi
    If your still looking for the dratini line, I have a female Modest Dratini with Marvel Scale to trade for one of those jolly magikarps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…