Mr.E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we play for spl when is a good time for you? I am gmt-6 and Friday works best for me but I can do whatever works best for you just let me know.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I'm off today, Thursday and Friday so I guess Friday it is. I'm free all day but I'd prefer sometime in the evening. Let's say tentatively 8pm (9pm my time, GMT-5) but you can shoot me a different time back if you prefer.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Sounds good to me. I'll see you then.
    yo, i think i just saw you on the HS ladder lol. were you playing zoo?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Well I was playing Zoo a bunch a couple days ago, after doing lame Priest and Pally quests to get my stars back. But that was the 31st, I haven't been on HS since the monthly reset so it probably wasn't me.
    soul fly is a fuckface
    you're fighting the good fight
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    ""Your understanding of privilege is laughably shallow." "Are blacks somehow stupider and lazier that white people? <- (that was rhetorical in case you're as thick as you seem to be)" "I would suggest some basic political theory or write a tl;dr but you would probably ignore that like von's post and just continue with your soapbox. In fact most of this was already there in vonfiedler and dice's post but you're too busy not reading them. I don't see a point wasting time on someone who very proudly refuses to engage with very basic logic."
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    ""Yet once again you seem to be myopic on history" ""If your response to institution injustice and effacement of blacks, and the chronic need for affirmative action is that "a lot of them play pro sports!" then you are smoking some next level shit. "

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO FLAMING ME
    vonFiedler
    vonFiedler
    I will give you "(that was rhetorical in case you're as thick as you seem to be)", but the rest is attacking your position.

He at least tried to engage with you. You dismissed him out of hand twice. That's not "not ignoring" someone, but it's condescending behavior that doesn't make the forum less boring or empty.
    That was 20 hours after you went off and made the thread about you.

Dishonesty is not going to win you this crusade, neither is insulting soul fly.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    don't edit my posts fuckface
    could you paste your battle log vs bomber for stats' sake?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    got it from my favorite donut
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    yeah I was gonna say I probably don't have it anyway cuz I didn't click the box n all

I could've just given you my mons though for stats; didn't see his 6th though
    Hey, wanna play some gsc ou games? I m learning this cool mg and i m finding some good player to face. Hope you ll answer me
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    If you bug me on IRC at just the right time, maybe. If I stop working 60 hours a week, maybe. (Your best bet is to catch me latenight on weekends.) I'm pretty lazy about playing GSC outside of SPL but I don't want to be totally rude either.
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Veni Vidi Vici
    thank you anyway, i hope i can find you sometimes, you are the alive legend! good luck with you work and real life.
    What pokemon avatar do u want for ur interview? Zapdos?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    If you so choose, works for me. Umbreon would make more sense seeing as how...
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Kk umbreon
    Word on the street is that Borat used a Ash themed team against you in some SPL in the past. Do you have any recollection of this event, cause im really interested in how that went.
    How long have you had that ladybug for and how did you get it?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Sometime within the past year and just because I've been a notable part of the community forever. ;[
    Empress
    Empress
    Yeah i just found your nom thread. "A few tournament nigs" XD
    I agree with you. Why would you preheat the oven if you're using the stovetop? Makes no sense.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    you might be the worst person at interacting with language in the history of everything
    Hey, we have to play this week, i hope you dont mind playing on saturday or sunday since im p busy this week. I can play almost any time those 2 days, even in my night, so just tell me when you want.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    YEPPER shit sucks trying to fit it in between work shifts during the week anyway. I'll be available all day Sunday, Saturday depends if I have to work or not.

So let's shoot for latenight Saturday, or if I have to work then Sunday. Bug me on IRC or something then.
    nobody in au has heard of twisted metal at least :/
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I kinda figured it was pretty popular back in the day. I mean, at least in the early Playstation era. In fact, everything up through Black was rereleased as a Greatest Hits. I dunno anything about AU stuffers though.

TM2 is a great game.
    greetings to you, the first of 10 victims. when shall we battle? I am gmt -7 and available mornings and nights
    Lavos
    ok i have work every afternoon this week so evening sat/sun would be best. would 9pm saturday your time work?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    If I'm not working, yeah that's good. Otherwise it might have to be slightly later or Sunday same time.
    Lavos
    i can also do sunday, keep me posted on the work thing. if i dont hear anything i will assume time hasnt changed
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…