Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about that, read the post rather than the thread... Deleted them now though. :)
    Thomaz
    No problem! I wanted to redirect him to the SQR thread because I'm already at full capacity in regards to my friend codes lol (and I need the Friend Safari's). Thanks. =)
    Ah, you beat me to breed shiny Furfrou in different balls for different trims :<
    Thomaz
    Hehe, I realized nobody had done that lol. They are so aesthetically pleasing. Too bad the trim disappears after deposting or 5 days. I'll do a similar thing for Sawsbuck lol.
    Aww I don't go on the forums much, but I just looked at yours and found out that you already have regi's with seismic toss and counter haha. That was like my 3rd gen rng project atm. Oh well XD. All your regi's are better than what I'm rnging too
    Regice-Calm 31 21 31 30 31 31 Electric
    Regirock/steel-Careful 30 31 31 30 31 31
    ^ pretty lame and nothing compared to yours :p, but nice rngs and congratz man!
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Almost at my regice frame after like 2 days XD
    Thomaz
    Hey, thanks man. I've send you a PM. ;)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Haha, I got it I am responding right now :]
    Hey, I am going to give you an untouched copy of the Yveltal at Lv. 100 so that you could check the IVs in full detail and EV it the way you want it if that is ok. I'll see you online. FC: 4699 - 7008 - 8618
    Thomaz
    No problem. =) It sucks trading for something and then realising you don't really need it lol.
    Lugztina
    Lugztina
    I know but at least you have one more copy for someone that actually needs it.
    Thomaz
    Yeah. Well, good luck on your Uber battling. =P
    just wait until next friday to make a trade. I have final to get through :)

sorry for the inconvenience ( i can clone during that time too)
    Thomaz
    That's ok. Finals are more important. =P Good luck!
    I only had trained Zapdos copies (with reset EVs) ready. Enjoy.
    Thomaz
    That's perfectly fine. Thank you very much. Enjoy breeding. =)
    Hey Thomaz! I haven't known about you in a long time lol. How are you doing? :)
    Albus
    Albus
    What? an entire living SHINY Dex? you're crazy man. lol that's what I call procrastinating Up to eleven.
    Yeah, better get the footprint one in XY with O-Powers, you'll get it in literally 2 minutes, but make sure you get the heart-shaped ones in DPPt, because getting them in XY/ORAS is a pain.
    Yup, both my Raikou and my Mence has them, and I can still get those Ribbons in my Diamond; if you want you can give me your Milo in a .pkm file and I'll get you the Ribbon in case you're unable to get it yourself.
    Thomaz
    Well, eventually. XD I'm not in a rush. Hm, I didn't realise the Footprints ones were different. Good to know I guess. Anyway, finally got the Pair Ability Ribbon. Takes forever man, since animations had to be on. >_< Oh well, I have a really good team for the Battle Tower now though. =)
    Getting that Ribbon would be amazing btw, though I'm wondering how I can get my Milo as a .pkmn file again. I tried using FakeGTS and similiar stuff but couldn't get it to work. x_X You have any tips on that? Also, do you have Skype lol?
    Albus
    Albus
    I know man, that stupid Ribbon took me literally 3 full days becuase of those goddamned animations, and I was nearly forced to use a No Guard Lapras (lol) to get the Ribbon after a frustrating loss in the 47th Battle. >_> Congrats on getting that painful Ribbon though!
    The only way to extract your Milo would be with a flashcart's assistance to extract your game's save and extract the Milo with Pokesav, because every single FakeGTS site is dead nowadays, unless we somehow get back good ol' Pokécheck soon, which I highly doubt; man, I miss Pokécheck so much. lol And yeah! I do have Skype (even if I very rarely log in, lol), I appear as mateo.arias.56, so feel free to add me. c:
    In other news, I found another Shiny Suicune a couple of days ago (at last!) but it ended up being pure garbage lol, It was Naughty and it didn't even have 31 HP to top it off (it had 173 HP lol Endeavor failed for a single point); seriously, I don't know how can I be so patient with that 'cune, if it was another 'mon I would've given up like a week ago. xD
    you're no longer the only one to do Friend Safari catching on their thread :))
    Thomaz
    lol, I was never the only one. I must admit though, I will eventually stop doing it anyhow, since 3DS switching makes me lose the third Poke (and the HA's). =(
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Why do you end up switching 3DSs??
    Thomaz
    I use the browser exploit to store and recall spreads, like my shiny spread or when I find others to hatch for me. But the browser exploit only works on an non-updated 3DS, while trading and using Pokebank can be only be done on an updated one.
    Hello Thomas I was wondering if you by any chance had time for a couple of requests, I am looking for a female Hidden Ability Electabuzz in an Ultra Ball

Also a female Hidden Ability Pichu, a female Sturdy Skarmory with Defog in a Heavy Ball, and a female Duskull in a Luxury Ball

Please let me know if you have access to these and what you'd like in return
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    I'm not at that point yet in my game, I'm at Lilycove right after the Magma Hideout event, if you could get one for me I'd really appreciate it
    Thomaz
    I'm resetting for the final pixie, so I'm stuck in the cave until I get a good one lol.
    TyrantTyranitar
    TyrantTyranitar
    Thank you for the trades today, I really appreciate it, whenever you catch the final pixie with good IV's, let me know so that you can maybe trade me the female Quick Ball Volt Absorb Chinchou
    Sorry I havent responded for a while. I've been really busy with school out of nowhere since finals came up. I finally have a bit of free time today. Some of the Pokemon that you requested I only have one parent and it is flawless and in Bank. I was wondering if you coud clone those?
    Hey there, I think I read in SQSR that you wanted to do Dream Radar abuse but couldn't because you don't have a Mac. Is this true?
    Thomaz
    Well, at least for gen III, you generally need some very specific stuff lol (I have EZ Flash IV for example). But it's true, I used to RNG gen III stuff really awkwardly and only now do I know how to do it effectively. =P
    Thomaz
    Also, if I get this right, you don't even need to calibrate your 3DS. That's amazing, since, obviously, my regular DS has already been calibrated for BW2. I really didn't feel like recalibrating for the 3DS, but no need now. <3
    Luxpluff91
    Luxpluff91
    Indeed, you don't have to mess with the 3DS at all - even if you were using PPRNG and doing it on a Mac. The 3DS is used solely to transfer the Pokémon to B2/W2 - the actual magic can be done in whatever DS console you see fit.
    Why no special balls for your Defog Mantine, Defog Salamences, and Double-Edge Snorunts? :(

(Either way I'll probably still ask to trade for them once I decide which natures I want XD)
    Thomaz
    Haha, yeah. You kinda have too, because he's the Rock/Ground/Steel dude. ;P
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    I'll see if he can RNG me the shiny Avalanche Aggron too...
    Thomaz
    You probably should. It'll take a while before I reset my HG because I need to get ribbons for my all Ribbon project for Milotic and that's taking a while. Damn these random ass things you need to complete. =X
    I saw gour post about the bug cable in your powersave. If you have a ps3 charger, switch it up and you're good . There is a bug on the powersave cable.
    Thomaz
    I don't have a PS3, but I did find another cable like this one. It still gave me trouble though. It would revert back to loading the game instead of actually backing it up. However, after I cleaned it a bit with some paper (just paper, I don't have rubbing alcohol here), it did work. Perhaps I should buy it, because Powersaves sucks if it's like this all the time lol.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I switched cable and never had that problem again :) . Don't use chemical on hardware, it might ruin the function.
    Hey Thomaz, would you be able to RNG a shiny Impish Aggron in a Safari Ball and teach it Avalanche (Gen 4 TM72)?
    Thomaz
    I should definitely be able to do that. I still need to reset my file though lol. I'll put it on the list of stuff I need to do. =P
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    Whenever you have time. Lmk when you do, I'd love to trade for one! :D

(Female would be nice too if you can :p)
    Sorry that I kind of forgot about "Obamasnow", but I have access to wifi now. Also, since I have a few things to do before I say completely goodbye to QR code (WHYYYYYYYYY:( ), could I recieve it on my brothers DS? Also, how am I going to get it, GTS or standard trade?
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    Alright, so I deposited a Mime jr on my brothers cartridge, which has IGN Steven, with appropriate message. Also, wish I had 2 2/3DSes, but i guess I'll just go and buy powersaves and use it on my X cartridge which has a save file I honestly don't give a sh*t about.
    Thomaz
    El presidento has been send. =) Yeah, I've recently bought a Powersaves as well, but man, just using the QR is so much faster (except for like Rare Candy cloning and whatnot).
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    Thanks a ton for "Obamasnow". Yeah, Powersaves makes things a bit more complicated than using QR, but hey, atleast it is something :)
    Thomaz could I trade for about five friend safari dittos and one friend safari female gogoat in a quick ball
    It's for a giveaway project
    Can you trade now?
    Thomaz
    I'm on a small holiday right now and the wifi is utter crap. I can't connect with my 3DS. Hopefully, I can connect in the camping's canteen, but I doubt it. Sorry bro. =(
    Arhan
    Arhan
    No prob :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…