Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello FAJI thoughts on serial experiments lain?
    col49
    col49
    faji tried watching dbz and lost track of which one was goku, u really think he could get behind lain XD
    Yo i was kinda gone for the doubles seasonal shit, so if you want to be a cool guy and still play today I would really appreciate it. If you don't want to and just want the activity win i totally understand :]
    FAJI
    i would rather play. wanna hop on smogtours right now?
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    i kinda need to make teams, so how about 30 minutes?
    FAJI
    sounds good
    Just FYI, I probably won't be on until Tuesday with it being Memorial Day weekend and all. I can typically plan to be available weekdays during my work lunch hour (2-3pm EST) on the main server only, or 5:30pm to 6:30pm EST on smogtours. I will make an effort to be on IRC in #pokemon this coming week so we can better communicate. Please let me know if your schedule will work with mine. Thanks and good luck!
    my top 5 hip-hop albums:
    1. to the extreme - vanilla ice
    2. slam dunk'n hoes - top dog
    3. thizziana stoned and the temple of shrooms - mac mall
    4. doe boy - gucey guce
    5. hit'em where it hurt - criminal elament

put me on canada please
    we're playing for nupl, im gmt+2 when fight? weekend would work best, preferably saturday
    Blapperl
    Blapperl
    saturday gmt+2 from 14:00 to 19:00
    sunday gmt+2 from 14:00 to midnight
    FAJI
    ok sunday sounds good. will you be on irc or smogtours?
    Blapperl
    Blapperl
    i'll be idling in the nu room, not gonna be on the pc all the time but ill check frequently
    hye, when fight for rupl? i'm gmt+2 and can play afternoon and evening this week-end and friday
    Hi! You're my tutor for this round
    FAJI
    hey do you happen to use irc or skype?
    dhelmise
    Both, sorry I was in a hurry when I PMED you this
    dhelmise
    But yeah, I'm GMT -7. If you prefer skype, it's "langurmc". If you prefer IRC, let me know and I'll meet you there whenever you can meet up. I have school (most week days) from 7:30 AM - 2:45 PM my time, and tomorrow and next Wednesday I am busy from around 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM my time. In two weekends, I will be busy all weekend (Sorry if you didn't need to know that, I've never been in B101 before!).
    When do you want to fight for no johns? I'm free most of tonight.
    FAJI
    hey dude i didnt see you on irc today. any place i can find you?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm on irc now. I'll leave it up the rest of the day.
    hey wepwn. We got each other for nupl. im gmt-7. The best times for me are friday, saturday or sunday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…