TEA_DEMON
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed, though it is surprising to see one not coming from you...

Yeah, it's a later concept. I fear it might be too broken, though.
    Well, I was typing fast, and didn't notice the typo until after I posted it. Damn lack of an edit button. >_>

Oh yes, speaking of secondary typings, I almost made a Water/Fighting Pistol Shrimp with the reverse of the Base Stats (50/55/40/40/35/35 or 35/55/40/40/35/50). But the problem was making it not broken by starter standards, and the fact that Torrent didn't really work for it. So I decided to drop the idea, but keep it in store for later.
    Actually, I meant start, don't ask how managed to fuck that up.

I could see that working, and the best thing is that I barely have to change the movepool I have now, just a few changes. Although it might be a bit more physically oriented than specially oriented.
    Well, promise me you won't by a business then.

Well, all cat like Pokemon (even something like Purugly) are fast. Even those that just share a minor resemblance to cats, like Espeon, Entei, and Raikou are fast. So I don't think it would work.
    You really need to get your priorities in order.

By the way, since I know you're awesome at making fakemon, I'm making the water starter, with a bias towards Special Defense, and against Physical Attack (the spread so far is 50/35/40/40/55/35), and I'm trying to think of a design that can fit that. I've considered a Catfish (a pun on it to be exact, with cat and fish like parts), but I figured that would be to fast. Help?
    I think 'Brutally Unholy Satanic Goth Black Death Rap Meta' would've been much better, but yeah, it is win.
    Good luck then, and remember:

Believe not in yourself, but believe in me, who believes in you!

YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?
    Did you ever get around to watching those videos I linked you too? Or does your Internet hate you and craps out every time you go to watch them?

Also, hai.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…