Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I am your new opponent in Ubers Open. My time zone is UTC+2. When is it ok for you to play some ubers?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    tomorrow or Sunday works best for me, I'm GMT -5, just message me on here when you want to play and I'll get on smogtours.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    aye sir, i'll do that, most likely on sunday.
    Wow, long time no see, mate. When was the last time we talked? BW?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    yeah wow it has been a long time, I thought you were dead lol.
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Left OU because it became more aids. Now I play mainly UU and maybe a little bit of RU/NU.
    when fight for the "stop using lame ass shit" minitour, im gmt-5
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    If you wanna play. I'll be in the lobby of showdown under the name Halcyon of Light.
    astroboy
    astroboy
    sorry i went out cause i thought we wouldve played earlier or whatever
    if ur still on i can play
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    yeah I'm still in the lobby
    Hey, Halcyon. : D

It's been awhile since we last spoke to each other. How have you been?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    hello c: it has been a long time, I've been well, starting school tomorrow and just moved into a new apartment. How have you been?
    False Sense
    False Sense
    I've been doing pretty well. I recently moved into college and have had a fairly smooth transition. I've also had a lot of fun being a part of the Smash community, though sometimes I miss talking with you guys here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have been doing some pretty cool stuff back here. I've seen a lot of your contributions in the OU forums. It's nice to see you've been doing well here. : )
    when do u wanna play for ru open? im available evenings gmt-7
    watashi
    watashi
    ill be on all night, just message me when youre ready
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    I'm sorry dude, I just moved to a new apartment and haven't had internet until today. LMK if you wanna play.
    watashi
    watashi
    sure, im on smogtours rn
    When are you going to update "What's his last" its been a month now. If you need help with it I can help out :]
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    oh damn I'm sorry, I told subject 18 to do that and I guess he didn't lol, yeah if you wanna just start a new thread and take that project over, I don't mind n_n
    U should teach me OU so I can feel involved again
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    :D ok get on ps and I'll help you out
    Gary
    Gary
    I'll be on this evening
    Gary
    Gary
    im on now
    Is it normal that Skarmory doesn't have Roost ?
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    No, that was an import problem, it's supposed to have Roost over Whirlwind. An earlier version had SR>Spikes and SR Skarm has Whirlwind while Spikes Skarm usually runs Taunt. It was a last minute change, so that's why I missed it. Sorry about that n_n
    devastating loss in the finals HBox, I hope you get 'em next year
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    yeah, but you know, Armada really did play well. Plus I kicked Leffen's ass and in the end that's all that matters!
    show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......
    show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......show me your qyooks......
    Hey man. Long time, how you been?
    Mymble
    Mymble
    I've been alright. Towards the start of the season I was doing better, was in the 1900s when battle spot reset. I fell out of practice, so I'm getting back into it. I'm finishing building my current team on cartridge and seeing how it does. Depending on how busy I am with exams and how much practice I get I may go to nationals. There are weekly live tournaments on cartridge run in the VGC subforum, you should check them out its decent practice.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah I'll definitely be checking those out in the future once I'm comfortable with the teams I've made in game. Also that's really cool that you get to go to nationals. The closest events to me are like 3 hours away 9_9
    Mymble
    Mymble
    Well Europe is only just moving to a regionals system. We've had two this year, but anyone on a European 3ds can go to a national tournament. In that regard it's actually easy for European players to gain championship points. I think it will be a couple of years before Europe has the same system as the US but it's definitely going that way.
    Hey. You've seen me before (probs don't know me all that well but you've rated some teams of mine and we got matched up for a tour iirc) anyways I like your videos despite it being like 8 months since last one. You should get back into it. :)
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Thanks, that's always nice to hear. I might record some stuff in the future, we'll see.
    hey - if you're too busy to write up serperior I can finish it up if thats ok; writing the whole thing on your phone probably isnt that easy.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah I mean it's not that I mind doing it, I've just got no computer to do it with >__> As much as I want to do Serperior, it's probably better that you take it over. It'll be done faster and probably less full of auto correct bullshit lol. Thanks.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Cool, thanks - hope your comp gets fixed soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…