Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Another type restriction r3. When can you play?
    Lfrs
    Lfrs
    Let's play tomorrow... I have to play for the slam now
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    okay, then we'll just play tomorrow 2 PM your time
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm online on main server in the Italiano room, whenever you can come and play (there's a room tournament running in 20 mins I will join but I can probably play between rounds or play two battles at a time, no big deal)
    when would you like to play for the Ubers open?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    You tell me, I'm only ever busy when I'm in school (8 AM to 2 PM GMT+2), can play pretty much any time from 3 PM to 11 PM my time, can possibly play in the morning but only on weekends.
    Valentine
    im on smogtours if you can play now
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I don't understand much of the format, can you explain in detail how it works? I'm always up for some quality first ice beam freezes, but I can't find a clear explaination of the format
    Disaster Area
    Basically this thread is to sign up for the season, which is 3 master tournaments, with each one beginning once the previous has completed. master tournaments are: 1 week per round, best of 5, single elimination tournaments.
    yo, we're matched up for the doubles open. when do you want to fight
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    idk in like 3hrs from now it should be fine, I'm available pretty much whenever you want

lmk, I can show up on smogtours p much whenever you want it
    qsns
    qsns
    today probably isnt the best day as im leaving in around half an hour, but would your suggested time work for tomorrow?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    it would work, yeah. whenever you're up to battle go on smogtours, I'll be there whenever I'm available too
    Hey when can you play for eggbreaker cup ?
    I'm gmt +2
    Tom0410
    Do you want play this week ?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Can play right now, come on smogtours
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Just so you know. Johning me will result in ME getting the act win over you, not the other way around.
    Can play 100% for sure between 10 PM and 11:30 PM GMT+2 every day this week, if your grandma died in the 4 mins it took me to answer or sth let's schedule for then.
    Oh and don't worry, I am trying to become a better player. I want to eventually make Italy's reputation not as bad, I want to make people forget about all the ghosting, about all the bad placements. I do want to do that for Italy, not to become famous, but point still stands, the only way I'm looking to become relevant in this community is through battling skills, not through trashtalk.
    jake
    jake
    good post, respect
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Thanks.
    I think it's what most new italian players should think like at this point, a lot of the well-known italians in Smogon have a bad reputation (Alexander, marcoasd recently with his ghosting in Smogon Classic, Tele, and the list goes on); I'd like to see Italy fix all of this in a couple years, and I'd love to be part of "New Italy" in the future.
    Well I need to learn to play before that happens, but yeah.
    b101 clash gmt-7 lets play on the weekends
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm in the OverUsed room. If you can play come and chall, right now. If not I'll try to be there at scheduled time.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm on the overused room, come and chall
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I will be in the overused room for quite some time, no johns please, we both know how painful it would be to reschedule.
    yo, sum zero tournament, when do you want to play? i'm gmt +2, you can find me on either the french room of lobby, or French Time, at late evening hours (10pm-1am my time)
    UU open r1, I'm gmt -5, hbu? I can do Monday -Thursday evening after 5:30 my time, or on the weekend during the day, let me know what works.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Might or might not be ~30 mins late at worst. Shouldn't be an issue for you given the time, but I thought you might want to know just in case I will be late.
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Okay, thanks for the heads up
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Scratch that I'm here right now. I'll be on on smogtours whenever you want to play, nickname is The Idiot Ninja.
    Hi there, we're up for the RBY Randbat tour. When are you avaliable and what is your name on PS!
    rubsomebacononit
    rubsomebacononit
    is it ok if we schedule it a little earlier? 7.30pm? my time? (which is like 1:30PM for you)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah it's fine, I'll try to be on at 1:30 PM on the OverUsed room of showdown, nickname is The Idiot Ninja. Might be late 10~15 mins, but will try to be there.
    rubsomebacononit
    we, non sapevo ci fossi su smogon ;)
    Tricking
    eh vabbé mi son beccato pure io i 6-0 l'anno scorso, gl per tutto.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    thx gl anche a te per i tornei qui (stai pure all'swc o sbaglio?) e per la war con i miei amikoni del ts
    Tricking
    eh sì c'ho la swc, altrimenti non giocherei neanche OU lel, però dai, non m'è capitato un girone impossibile.
    We're paired for the Sunset Collisuem when can you play
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    Just letting you know I can only play today Tuesday if Wednesday I want be avaible to play any other days until the 22nd of June ( my time)
    DKFirelord
    DKFirelord
    Can you play today ?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Sorry for yesterday, I completely forgot. Yeah, I can play whenever, I'm on in that same overused room, whenever you want you can come and challenge.
    GMT- 5 best times are my weeknights and weekends generally. Let's try to work something out to play for OU minitour.
    AM
    AM
    Im in the US on the east coast EST i guess I mean on weekends im usually around so just message me here as well letting me know whenever youll be ready.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    EST should be 7 hrs behind CEST, so these times become 9 AM - 12 AM. You'll find me online Saturday 13 at 9.30~10 AM your time on the OverUsed room on Showdown, for any updates we can communicate here but unless something else arises we'll play then.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm on to play from now on. I'm in the OverUsed room on the main server of showdown, nickname is The Idiot Ninja
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…