Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when would u like to play for nu open?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    wed 10pm looks pretty good right now
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm online (both main server and smogtours).
    Tangelo
    Tangelo
    oopsie i think i said i was est sorry i keep making that mistake i just moved so my timezone changed. if you're still on im here to play as "the tangy" on main server or we can play tomorrow/friday at 4-5 am your time if thats still possible.
    We apparently fight now. Look at my profile for more details. I am gmt +5.5 atm when do you want to battle?
    Fruitdealer
    If you have a skype i am kamidealer. I am finding it hard to keep track of smogon site atm and skype should send me updates asap
    Fruitdealer
    Bro, do you look at your skype?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I do, I just wasn't awake when you asked. I'll probably be online and ready 7 hours from now, and some hours past that
    Hey, we're matched up for oras crew tournament gmt -8 when do you want to battle?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    we aren't, we have to wait for fruitdealer vs coffe
    read the rules again
    DAVIDpwns
    DAVIDpwns
    fruitdealer wants me to play first
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    let's wait for joshz (the host) to answer our extension requests, if he gives us the extension we can just play as he wants

if he doesn't give us extensions then we swap play order (in which case we'd have snow go first btw)
    Ubers open r1 when? I'm gmt+2
    Serga
    Serga
    I can play around 12am. If it's too late for you we can play at 6pm. I don't care about which day, just whenever u want
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tomorrow 12am works for me
    Serga
    Serga
    Find me on the main server at the ubers room
    we play for rby cup, im gmt -3 and available pretty much every day. message me on smogtours when you want to play
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    might be on later today, anyway I'll be on smogtours whenever I can play the match so we should be able to get it done without needing to necessarily fix a date
    Luigi
    Luigi
    sounds perfect
    Hey, when for gsc cup? im gmt +1 i am pretty available this week so try to find me in the main server in español or in old gens :]
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    should be able to find you online tomorrow, or maybe saturday :)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    nvm you can take the win
    xJoelituh
    Oh,okey
    hi, we have to play for the adv cup. i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays my time after noon and all day weekends. let me know when you're free.
    Hi, we're matched up for the Team Tournament. Are you able to play Friday/this weekend?
    Googly
    Googly
    Ohk that's all good. Welp I'm GMT +13 so that's 4am to 11 am for me lol. Not the best times but I think I can make it work.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Net is finally alive so I think my mates already won 2-0 but if you still want to play I'm down :]
    Googly
    Googly
    Yay haha! I'm sorta busy this weekend so I don't know when we'd have a chance to play. If you ever see me on PS though feel free to hit me up for a battle :]
    Hi, I'm your tutor for round 105. Im gmt+0 and Im free most week day afternoons/evenings after 5pm and much weekdays, and I'm available on skype/irc/PS so let me know when and were you want to have a session
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm in the PU room right now, come so we can schedule our next session :) gtg now unfortunately though
    Anty
    Anty
    i going too so i cant get on PS rn sorry
    Hey, when you play accommodated?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    we can play from 9 pm to 11.30 pm my time optimally, any day you can manage. I can play earlier but sometimes I sleep in the evening so that's a bit risky
    Jim zoldyck
    Jim zoldyck
    well challenges anytime
    We're Fighting For The STABmons Open; What time can you play? I'm GMT -5
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'm on right now, gimme 5 mins and I'll be on smogtours
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    kay apparently you logged out, sorry for missing schedule, completely forgot x_x I will have free time on friday/saturday/sunday this week so we can get the games done then most likely
    OM
    OM
    No I'm on rn, Let me just jump on smog tours.
    You're my opponent for the Smogon VGC tournament. I can battle any time after 4:30 PST (GMT-8).
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    not sure if it's AM or PM, but if it's PM that would mean 1:30 AM my time which is pretty horrible for me to meet, and we'd likely need to play at like 8 AM on a saturday/sunday which isn't any less horrible but it works. If you meant 4:30 AM then that's wonderful. Anyway I'm free most days so yeah, just sort the timing issues out and then we'll play
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ???? do you still want to play?
    NightLight26
    NightLight26
    Yo our time zones are really difficult to work with. I meant 4:30PM. I'll be online all weekend. Best way to get a hold of me will probably be my twitter, @NightLight26_ .
    jrdn told me to tell you that his internet is down atm so he can't play for a few days but he will try to get on as soon as possible
    Per il Tourtellin a me andrebbe bene domani sera dopo cena, ci saresti? Scusa, ma non pensavo nemmeno io di dover disputare il match per 3° e 4°
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    va bene! alle 21.30 su showdown
    CommonGuy
    CommonGuy
    Perfetto!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    sono su Italiano, quando puoi vieni ^^
    CC FIGHT LC ROOM
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    SO WHEN ARE WE GONNA PLAY
    Shrug
    Shrug
    u on?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    SO YEAH THAT WAS 4:30 AM MY TIME
    I WAS ON AT 4 AM BECAUSE REASONS BUT IM NOT PLAYING PAST MIDNIGHT BECAUSE I'M MOSTLY TIRED AF

YOU CAN PROBABLY CATCH ME AT TODAY'S SMOGON TOUR IF YOU'LL BE THERE, IF NOT JUST GIMME A TIME BETWEEN 4 AND 11 PM GMT+2 FOR NEXT WEEK AND IT SHOULD BE FINE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…