Enigami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You laddered pretty high in RSE BL, right? By any chance do you know what the importable is for the Omastar/Venusaur/Chansey/Dragonite/Donphan/Dusclops team that dominated the high ladder?
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Nope. I messed with Raikou + Diglett most of the time.
    sumwun
    sumwun
    So you have absolutely no idea where the team came from or why almost exactly half of the ladder was using it?
    Hey, you're my RBY Round 4 opponent. What day/time works for you?
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Sunday 12-8PM GMT-4 works best for me. Sorry about late response, I'd posted a comment a couple days ago but it looks like it didn't go through...
    Hey man, we're matched up for MOU Medley. I'm EST, and pretty free. What times works for you?
    Enigami
    Enigami
    EST here too, after 6:30 PM on weekdays works best for me, afternoons are pretty open on weekends too. Anytime in there work for you?
    Alpha Male Psyduck
    Alpha Male Psyduck
    Cool. How about 7 P.M this Wednesday?
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Sounds good. We'll play then
    when do u wanna play for mt33
    Enigami
    Enigami
    You should contact me on Pokemon Perfect, I don't visit Smogon that often anymore.
    Larry
    Larry
    same with me and pp
    we're opponents for r4 of the PP tour. Timezone's EDT and i'll be on smogtours, let me know if you want to schedule a time.
    sulcata
    sulcata
    Looks like we keep missing each other. Let me know what time works for you.
    We play for the RBY World Championship. When is a good time? I am gmt-6.
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Okay, we probably need to work out a specific time to play. From what I see if your activity you're usually on around 6PMish your time, is that a good time?
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Yeah it is.
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Hey, deadline's almost up. Where are you? I've been on Showdown around 6ish PM your time for about 3 days now and you haven't showed up.
    when hypno cup? I'm gmt+1 and free every night
    Rain.
    Rain.
    can you play any time tomorrow? after 12 am is not really a good time for me
    Enigami
    Enigami
    I should be very available tomorrow. 12 AM was only for Saturday.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    i'm on smogtours now for some time
    We need to play for hypno cup im GMT+2. We prob need to get this done fast because I forgot about this and deadline is p close.
    Aramonia
    Aramonia
    can you play at 10pm this thursday my time. Its 6 hours ahead of yours.
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Alright, ready and waiting in the Old Gens room on Showdown.
    Aramonia
    Aramonia
    Something popped up sorry man :[
    Just take the win sorry for making you wait
    hi we're up for corsola cup, im gmt -6 and my afternoons work well for me, around 4-8pm my time will work almost every dya, but i can make other times work if needed.. When do you want to play?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i can play for most of today, also i was waiting on smogtours for you and didnt see you :s
    Enigami
    Enigami
    I'm on smogtours now, hopefully this time we'll see eachother.
    Raseri
    Raseri
    im going grocery shopping now, if youre still on when i get back we can play
    when do you want to play for corsola cup?
    Enigami
    Enigami
    Depends, when are you available to battle? I'm GMT -4, and can play tonight if you're good to go.
    Jaiho
    I'm available now. i'll be on smogtours
    Hey would you mind adding +2 Seaking and +2 Dwebble to the speed tier list? Thanks.
    Ack, Internet suddenly disconnected RIGHT in the middle of our match!
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    welp that blows. I won't be able to do my mornings nowadays though because my school is starting again
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…