george182
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey old man i saw u around. lets do it xD?
    george182
    george182
    It's late for me. Tomorrow evening?

Who matched us up round 1
    Fakes
    for me too xD cant sleep u sure u cant do it?

hahaha
    Sup buddy, have to play for powc. Think you're in the U.K. right? I'm gmt -4, weekend probably the only time we can play, Sunday afternoon my time / Sunday evening your time work?
    ToF
    Unfortunately your time zone for me is totally opposite, only way I could possibly swing this is late my time / early your time (like midnight my time I think is like 6 am your time?). Not ideal at all and sorry I'd be cutting into your bday...
    george182
    george182
    Okay, I'll be on Sunday evening
    ToF
    hey, i'm on now on smogtours, lets play whenever
    I'm on smogtours whenever you want
    Honor
    Honor
    yo?
    george182
    george182
    Sorry, I'm going to be delayed about an hour, will you still be on?
    Honor
    Honor
    You mean another hour?
    I'll try to be here anyway
    I never tried to understanded this Gyarados spread since i'm not really a huge fan of it, i just know that 184 Speed are used to outspeed Tyranitar and 100 bs scarfer after an DD. i'm not playing him that much and i'm busy so i'd just copy paste it
    george182
    george182
    It works fine anyway, I see people still use it on pastebins all the time
    Don't worry about not getting picked given the UK captain this year, you're not missing a lot ;)
    hey man we gotta play for spl and since this week is gonna be really tough for me to schedule I thought the best approach was to vm you instead of waiting for you to get on irc. anyways, monday and wednesday are the best days for me. I can play at night my time, but if really needed I can play at like 11 am. I'm GMT-3 btw, and almost always on after 6~7pm my time!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    if you can get on earlier it would be great, cause I might run that day. otherwise, sounds great! see you then :)
    george182
    george182
    Yea okay, what time?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    a little earlier than 10 pm gmt is the best for me, but we can do 11 pm if it suits you better...
    Hello, I am your opponent in SPL - Week 4. I'm GMT -5 and will have time available on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
    hi man we need to play for SPL :o
    I'm GMT -5 available most of tomorrow afternoon as well as most of Thurs/Friday. I can't play Sunday. My team is ready so whenever you're ready.
    george182
    george182
    I'm gmt 0, Thurs and Fri sound good to me. I'm busy till then anyway. Hopefully we can have an epic match to prove the doubters wrong :)
    if you will comeback then i will also do it :>
    +i have now a facebook account
    i hate that you quit so i also will quit
    also i lost your phonenumber :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…