Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for the farm league.
    I'll be back Saturday night 9 PM GMT +1, tell me if sound good gor you to play.
    Pak
    Pak
    I could play pretty much whenever on saturday
    decis
    decis
    Good, just tell me your showdown nickname and i'll contact you when i'm coming home on Saturday.
    we need to fight for farm but ur also paired with somebody else, so idk whether we're gonna play but just in case when do u want to
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm just going to play both. Since I'm on break I can pretty much play whenever just let me know when. Gmt -5 btw.
    MZ
    MZ
    im also on break and around a lot, are you around now?
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm not home rn but I'll be in ps tonight if you wanna play then
    You voted to free Crawdaunt,,,,,,,

grats. //I GUESS//
    Pak
    Pak
    your avi doesn't even make sense anymore smh
    rs
    rs
    stfu nerd
    We have to play for the Farm League. I can play only Today and Tomorrow because Thursday i'll go on holidays. I'm GMT +2, tell me when sounds good for you.
    Pak
    Pak
    Actually never mind I should be back by then. I'll be in the uu room in about 15 minutes.
    decis
    decis
    Damn, didn't see the second message, what about today same time as you said ? I can play only today.
    Pak
    Pak
    Today should work
    Hey man just wondering, since you guys already won and it doesn't matter, is it cool if we don't play? Not really up for it rn, and I'm in the midst of exams anyway
    Pak
    Pak
    That's fine
    When blt fight I can play any day this week
    Adaam
    Adaam
    Wednesday i have no class so hmu with any time that works for you. im also EST
    Pak
    Pak
    Sounds good. Should be around 8-10 pm if that works.
    Adaam
    Adaam
    That does work see you then!
    Hey, when do you wanna play for the ru open? I'm gmt+1 and can usually play from 9pm-11:30pm on weekdays.
    Pak
    Pak
    Won't be able to today. Tomorrow could work.
    zdrup15
    Ok so today at 3pm-6pm my time?
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm on smogtours under the alt pakmasta when you're ready
    when ubers open m +12
    Pak
    Pak
    Sorry man I assumed we were playing on smogtours at the time given. Would playing at the same time today be okay on smogtours?
    trc
    yeah, let's do that
    Pak
    Pak
    On smogtours under the alt pakmasta whenever you're ready
    hey, when do you want to play for doubles open? gmt -4 here, would prefer to play on the weekend bc of school but i'm definitely flexible n_n
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm the same time zone and would prefer to play on Sunday.
    Hello, not sure if you mind people using your teams from Research of the Week, but I won 30 games in a row thanks to your Jellicent team :)! Thanks for posting it, I don't think I would have gotten enough wins for reqs without it!
    Pak
    Pak
    Nah man I don't really mind.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…